Albert Dryden

Status
Not open for further replies.

and 97.4% of this message board

There are some bell ends who get on here but isn't that just society? Maybe the bell ends stick out more as what they say tends to stick with you a bit more. There are plenty of decent folk on here as well. I guess you were just jesting but I reckon there are more decent people on here than pricks.

Forgot all about this...Can someone get a shot of that gun...wtf!!!!!.. did that council bloke think he was bullet proof..Dryden looks like he's lost it.... very surreal that.
Incredible footage like

Why the fuck would anyone stand in front of a bloke pointing a gun. Don't mind a game of poker mesel but that was the worst call of bluff i have ever seen.

It is surreal. They all stand about without a care in the world with the bloke asking the camera crew to get a view of the gun.

They knew he was a complete looney going by the case itself - he was interviewed on film prior to the eviction stating calm as you like that he would blow the place up with dynamite rather than let the council demolish it.

The council had it in for him, tried to wreck his whole life on a technicality, turned up with excavators and a TV camera at his gaff and [as someone stated] were very smug about what they were going to do. This followed a long period where they were hounding the bloke, doing stuff that the council simply wouldnt get away with these days.

That of course didn't give Dryden the right to blow them away but 24 years man f***ing hell... Seriously!?:rolleyes:

24 years for a human life taken in cold blood is remarkably cheap I'd say.

24 years for a human life taken in cold blood is remarkably cheap I'd say.
Give over man.... If you are the local chav scroate & are making a scene outside next doors house and he comes out to tell you to STFU & you kick his head you are only getting 18 month:rolleyes:

How can modern day sentencing be ridiculously lenient yet they are hanging Dryden (a bloke who killed with provocation) out to dry?

Set him free. Poor owld bugger shouldn't still be inside. Extreme provocation, yet some lowlife sub human scum will get just 5 yeas for kicking someone to death when pissed.

Remember those "free Dedrie rasheed " t-shirts .....

Give over man.... If you are the local chav scroate & are making a scene outside next doors house and he comes out to tell you to STFU & you kick his head you are only getting 18 month:rolleyes:

How can modern day sentencing be ridiculously lenient yet they are hanging Dryden (a bloke who killed with provocation) out to dry?

Dunno why people are saying let him free. The guidelines for being granted parole on a lifer are there and he hasn't or doesn't want to meet them. It's in is his hands, he obviously doesn't want to be freed.

It is surreal. They all stand about without a care in the world with the bloke asking the camera crew to get a view of the gun.

They knew he was a complete looney going by the case itself - he was interviewed on film prior to the eviction stating calm as you like that he would blow the place up with dynamite rather than let the council demolish it.
I'd imagine it would be a tad different today, they obviously hadn't carried out a risk assessment, everyone in Consett knew the bloke was a raving lunatic, he loved blowing things up, was known as Rocket Man

The information in this thread alone says he shot a bloke dead (three times, to make sure he was dead), shot a reporter and shot a copper... yet 24 years in prison is too long? The bloke is obviously f***ing mental.

All those on here commenting he should rot in jail are probably the same posters on other threads being full on liberals justifying rehabilitation instead of punishment when scumbags get slaps on the wrist for beating people to a pulp, dealing drugs, being nonces, armed robbery etc.

Well,if that was'nt true before,it is now that you've put it on the tinternet.

I remember watching that unbelievable! Around the same time they showed a Police firearms team gunning down a fella on his doorstep, turned out he wasnt armed.

H
The council had it in for him, tried to wreck his whole life on a technicality, turned up with excavators and a TV camera at his gaff and [as someone stated] were very smug about what they were going to do. This followed a long period where they were hounding the bloke, doing stuff that the council simply wouldnt get away with these days.

That of course didn't give Dryden the right to blow them away but 24 years man f***ing hell... Seriously!?:rolleyes:
NO he built a f***ing bungalow without planning permission. You may think they have should have just let him get on with it. Planning laws are incredibly important and protect us all, but yeah he was just some busy body from the council sticking his nose in. FFS:rolleyes: I suspect they got the tv to come to document as the guy was clearly very odd, and maybe they thought the cameras being there would keep him in check somewhat, alas it did not work. As for the guy being a knob he just seems like a normal bloke doing his job.

Anyone who can 'see Dryden's side of it' is obviously a f***ing imbecile.

If you build anything without permission then try to get it afterwards you are either a sly twat or f***ing stupid.

Let him f***ing rot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back