Ajmal

Status
Not open for further replies.

:eek: Must admit I had no idea Samarweera had played that many tests and had that sort of average. Always thought he was a decent player but those stats are tremendous.

Although in my defence Ajmal did take a lot of wickets against the tail in that series.

'Ajmal has taken his wickets against poor sides'', with no reference to SL in the desert

No goalposts from me fella, stating a fact, you carry on

:lol:

Err....

Mr Forgetful said:
I knar I come out with some shite but Ajmal took 18 wickets in a 3 test series against Sri Lanka in the desert, who boast the worlds best player of spin in Sangakumar

You mention Sangakkara. Sangakkara appears to have twatted him to all parts. Once pointed out, you shifted the goalposts to include all of their batsmen. By the way, he only took about 4 of their batsmens' wickets during that series. The rest were the 'keeper, bowlers and the odd all-rounder.

Err....

You mention Sangakkara. Sangakkara appears to have twatted him to all parts. Once pointed out, you shifted the goalposts to include all of their batsmen. By the way, he only took about 4 of their batsmens' wickets during that series. The rest were the 'keeper, bowlers and the odd all-rounder.

stop digging

told you last year best spinner in the world.

Swann has done ever so well but people get carried away with what is in effect a standard offie

I thought Imran Tahir was the best spinner in the world.

And Swann hasn't even bowled yet man. He could run through the Pakistanis like Ajmal is currently doing to us.

I thought Imran Tahir was the best spinner in the world.

And Swann hasn't even bowled yet man. He could run through the Pakistanis like Ajmal is currently doing to us.

Tahir will prove his class in time

I dont doubt Swann will take wickets but look at the calibre of batsman they are each bowling at. Big difference

if he has three of our top 5 out already without being flash lets hope he doesnt get flash otherwise we could be 100 A/O and the series all but over

all woeful shots against nothing deliveries (bells aside, as that was class)

poor batting. very poor batting. i bet he couldnt beleive some of the shot they were attempting :lol::oops:

told you last year best spinner in the world.

Swann has done ever so well but people get carried away with what is in effect a standard offie

no you didnt, you said Tahir was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back