Airline Starts Weighing Passengers Shocker!

Peoples weight is important, especially on an aircraft. I watched a Youtube vid just the other day showing a (cargo) plane struggling to get enough height at takeoff.

When you ring my dentist, the recorded message warns that their dentist chairs will not safely bear anyone over 21 st. That mankini just got me in.

They can’t change the Mean calculation because that would possibly cost efficiency on cargo and baggage, simply saying everybody is 100kg now would significantly impact the business.

However Finnair have reduced many things from their service now so I’m sure they have other motives too.

Passengers should have a 100kg limit for themselves and case combined... don't see why I should have to take stuff out my case when it's 1kg over the limit and there's a fat bloke behind me in the queue that weighs 3 times what I do
..then you end up having to sit next to him on a ten hour flight!

Passengers should have a 100kg limit for themselves and case combined... don't see why I should have to take stuff out my case when it's 1kg over the limit and there's a fat bloke behind me in the queue that weighs 3 times what I do
I'd fail that but the 3 of us (Mrs and bairn) would piss it.
Would that be allowed?

The pilot should know the exact weight of his plane + passengers + fuel, should be standard operating procedure for every single plane journey.

Passengers then pay by weight £xx per kilo to a max of xxxkg including baggage.

I'd fail that but the 3 of us (Mrs and bairn) would piss it.
Would that be allowed?
300kg between you all and 3 cases as long as all on the same booking. There'll bound to be some fat lad trying to bend the rules by trying to check in with a skinny stranger they've just met in the airport Greggs

Back