Air Pods Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got these for my birthday last week and am really chuffed with them. The NC is brilliant and I’m always surprised when I put them in and it comes on automatically and the world just disappears.

Nice little touches like switching off when you take them out of your ear, being able to switch really easily to hear conversation if you want to, you can use them as a microphone,use Find my AirPods, you can use them one at a time if you want so you can lengthen battery life (although I’ve not had a problem yet, but they do drain faster than my Boses).

Lot of cash but worth it if you’re a regular user, and can’t/don’t want to wear over ears like me with my glasses on.
Also got some last week and wholeheartedly agree with the above

I'd never buy these when you can get the professional stuff by more established brands for around the same price or less. Each to their own, like.

Been thinking for a while of getting some Bose QC35s as apparently they are the best noise cancelling out there.

In the Apple store yesterday and tried the new AirPods and was absolutely blown away by their noise cancelling and am thinking of getting them instead. Didn’t think you could get NC with earbuds but they really impressed me. I wear glasses so ear buds appeal more than over ears.

Anyone got them/tried them?

See my under signature

!
!
!
\/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back