Aiden McGeady

Discussion in 'Pure Football' started by andy78, Jan 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daniels

Daniels Striker

All the Italian press that pretty much work for Lazio are saying he is coming and one of the Mickey Mouse jornos from up here is saying it is not happening. The same jorno that said Johnson wasnt coming. ;)

2. andy78

andy78 Striker

Except I found out that all the Italian press were getting their story from the Sunday People...

3. Daniels

Daniels Striker

Really? Ok maybe that one isn't happening. Odd for Italian press they are normally used for propaganda for teams like Juve, Milan, Inter, Roma and Lazio. Ok add another striker to my depth list then probably someone from Europe. The area not the band.

4. andy78

andy78 Striker

Yep, it seems they are desperate for him to leave so they are latching onto every link.

I do think we will sign another player from abroad out of nowhere though, like the N'Diaye and Mangane deals. Maybe another striker or a right back.

5. Daniels

Daniels Striker

Barrios fits the bill wants to come back to Europe and I don't think the big teams will gamble since he has been in a crap league.

*Yes I know I said the striker would be from Europe and I named a player currently playing in China.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2013
  6. Tom the Pom

Tom the Pom Winger

As long as it not for the daft money they paid for him I would love to have him here, or Downing. If either come, it must spell the end for McClean. Not saying get rid, far from it, but we would have too many out and out wingers to accomodate then

7. prehab26

prehab26 Striker

Would prefer an out and out Right midfielder. Think AJ is much better on the left. JM on the bench with a new RM in.

Although AM would be a decent signing. Wages could be an issue though. We were after him all summer so not surprised there is interest again.

8. rocky

rocky Striker

Is he naturally left or right footed? I can't remember

9. Euro Plums

Euro Plums Striker

Right footed.

10. magnum

magnum Winger

Easy Rider :lol:

11. prehab26

prehab26 Striker

He is right footed but I thought he played more on the left but after doing a quick google search it seems like he has played more on the right for Moscow.

12. redalert69

redalert69 Winger

no, just that he's shite

13. Kid Galahad

Kid Galahad Striker

Not arsed if we signed him or not tbh, tricky but inconsistent and untried in the prem, the stats posted earlier are not that impressive considering the leagues he's played in, saying that I trust MON and if he thinks he'll give us something different I'll back him but the fee and the wages bandied about don't shriek value for money imo.

14. redalert69

redalert69 Winger

15. John J Rambo

John J Rambo Striker

Lot of money for him IMO. Not sure if he can cut it in the premier league. Time will tell I suppose.

16. Those laughing about Wigan are fucking idiots showing traits similar to mags

17. Timsafc

Timsafc Striker

Hope we sign him but its mainly Wigan that are linked with him on twitter not us.

18. Anything over 5m and we're absolute mugs. I'd be gutted if this comes off.

19. Mackemansj1

Mackemansj1 Striker

Then it must be a loan only as there is nee fucking chance wigan would be paying £8m for any fucker.

20. Hulkster

Hulkster Striker

Definitely - really can't see Wigan paying £8m for anyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.