Aiden McGeady

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGeady is way better then McClean!
Even though McClean have some talent that might become good, he is no way near the skills of McGeady.
This deal would really strenghten up our start eleven.

If we can pull this deal off now it would be great! We need a winger more then we need a striker. Even though we are short of strikers we still only use 1 up top. We have Wickham as a back-up.

McGeady and a new RB and im happy with this window.
Another striker aswell is just a bonus.

McGeady is way better then McClean!
Even though McClean have some talent that might become good, he is no way near the skills of McGeady.
This deal would really strenghten up our start eleven.

If we can pull this deal off now it would be great! We need a winger more then we need a striker. Even though we are short of strikers we still only use 1 up top. We have Wickham as a back-up.

McGeady and a new RB and im happy with this window.
Another striker aswell is just a bonus.

whilst I agree with the AM sentiments a winger is not more of a priority than a striker or RB imo, hell lets get all three positions sorted eh.

Haway the lads

Last edited:
Gutted really?

Yes, gutted. Every time I've watched him he's been woeful, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he's an average plodder (and I'm being generous). If we got this fella for the same as the mags got that young, promising French lad then I know which set of fans will be laughing at the other.

didnt they pay about that for some argie striker

£6m for bossile and hes been a massive flop, i cant see them spending that kind of money again.

Yes, gutted. Every time I've watched him he's been woeful, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he's an average plodder (and I'm being generous). If we got this fella for the same as the mags got that young, promising French lad then I know which set of fans will be laughing at the other.

hahaha young promising youve never seen him play or even heard of the fucker till the other day man. McGeady is far from a plodder like.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back