After Life

• Thread starter Deleted member 14766
  • Start date

Are you on glue. That last episode was one of the greatest episodes of anything, ever.
the last episode of AL3 are you on about?

of which you have described as the greatest episode of anything, ever...

id put it to you sir, that it is you who have just dragged your head out of a bag of heavily loaded evostick to post that gem🤣

I've got 2 episodes left and I'm liking it but some of the crudeness and bad taste just doesn't sit right with the main subject matter... it feels like I'm watching 2 completely different shows sometimes.

I've got 2 episodes left and I'm liking it but some of the crudeness and bad taste just doesn't sit right with the main subject matter... it feels like I'm watching 2 completely different shows sometimes.
Aye,that dark twist in Rickys character would have been there in his idyllic marriage surely ? I tendency for dark humour like that is normally good use in a crisis eg Grief

My thinking was he certainly over-used kernt in a couple of episodes, and "Ratty and the Nonce podcast" bit went on a bit long. Like all of it too long, but I suppose he had to have them in for the last episode too

Last edited:
Thought S3 was very poor, especially the last episode which seemed to be written by a 10 year old. He's a funny bloke but I think his ego stops any serious objections to his output especially now he doesn't have Merchant.
I think the ending was a let down. One of the best things about the office is it left loads open.
It’s very American to have to close every storyline. After life is exactly that.

I love listening to people complain about how shit their life is (in a comedy way).

don't be taken in by it.

its god awful rehashed crap. no wonder Paul Kaye knocked series 3 back.
It had some good moments but a lot of the jokes fell flat or only raised a smile. The scenes with Ratty and the Nonce, as well as the fat lad and pervy guy were abysmal.

On the whole it just seemed like another ego trip for Gervais to share his own opinions via the character of Tony.
couldn't agree more. they had so ran their course in series 2

Last edited:

Back