Adidas trainers

Didn’t bother with the Koln as have a pair from last years release will try with the Shanghai like. Still awaiting/hoping for a Stockholm release and I think I’m done with buying trainers.
Just bought SL76 Montreal I had to my year of birth and Montreal is one of my favourite cities.

How many people replying to this thread are
A. Over 40
B. Have a bald head or a mod haircut?

(Just teasing, i wear some adidas myself but there is a distinct trend isn’t there :lol: to the point there is a twitter account ripping the piss out of some of the ‘collectors’)

intu don’t want more than 4 people / bubbles in a queue outside a shop. Let alone people for trainers.
Shan, I want my trainers
Didn’t bother with the Koln as have a pair from last years release will try with the Shanghai like. Still awaiting/hoping for a Stockholm release and I think I’m done with buying trainers.
Just bought SL76 Montreal I had to my year of birth and Montreal is one of my favourite cities.
Koln weren’t out last year?

Last edited:
It wouldn't surprise me if I can pick up pairs in Kuwait.... local to me I can think of 4 specific Adidas Originals Only Shops........and the strange thing is that they don't go for the retro styling of trainers here in the Middle East.

All of these new releases are just Dublins in different colours. There's a pair of Shanghais on Ebay for £400.

Adidas are boring as fuck now. Mind, I have bought a few pairs of their leisure shoes the last few years - Garwens and Hoddlesden's.

Last edited:
That old? Mine or still in perfect condition
Aye pretty sure.
mines still in the box untouched.
It wouldn't surprise me if I can pick up pairs in Kuwait.... local to me I can think of 4 specific Adidas Originals Only Shops........and the strange thing is that they don't go for the retro styling of trainers here in the Middle East.
Got a bloke on Instagram that always finds little hidden gems in Far East countries. Found some Blackburn the other week.

Last edited:

Back