Adidas trainers

Such a faf on getting city series. Can't stand people that buy them to sell them on for 3x retail

I got a pair of Yellow SL76 in the raffle..they were too tight so I slung them on e bay..paid £75 for them and got £100 on e bay..Size? had the half size up I needed still in stock and the size I sold for £100.

Shanghai’s are a raffle/ queue at shop job On the 11th aren’t they? No inkling that you’ll need previous city series to qualify.
I honestly don’t know, the post to me was miss leading. I’m just waiting to see what the metro centre size put on their Instagram.
may first they said people could queue for the gazza gazelle but then changed their mind.

Middle aged men and their Doctor Martin's 🙄😁
First pair I ever bought for myself when i started fending for myself at 16 years of age. More the skins culture at the time! But have never not had a pair of Docs since then.

Mind you, I never post pics on Facebook to pretend I'm some sort of style monkey!

But, I've just ordered some Goucho Crazy Horse 3 holers - watch this space!

Don’t like Adidas- they don’t suit my feet. I have a very nice pair of gazelles in blue ready to go on eBay slight wear to sole but virtually new. Going on for a quid - box receipt the lot. Bought from the bridges - prefer Nike.

Back