Adidas trainers

Another absolute farce from Size?..launch put back till Saturday..notices up on shop windows saying they haven’t got certain sizes before the raffle’s even finished.
The Stuttgart launch has been farcical, I have to say I don’t trust Size’s online raffles through the app.

I got a DM on Instagram today saying I have been successful for a pair of Stuttgart from Size Glasgow. So that’s the Havana and them I have managed to source from them. Would’ve loved the the Cordoba or Shanghai like

Adidas have had their day now after finally realising there’s a massive market within the casual scene. They’re just flooding the market and some of the shoes are turning up damaged to customers. Disgraceful considering the hoops they make people jump through to secure a pair. Size? Are even taking a non refundable £20 deposit for the privilege of buying the latest conveyor belt adidas churn-out shoe. Even the spezial range is losing its impetus apart from people who’ll wear anything Liam Gallagher wears.
I’ll take my chances with Nike ever re releasing the omega flame. Can’t be doing with entering online raffles for trainers.

Puts me off wearing owt that bellend has on like :)

I’ve got the white Hamburg Fishmarket trainers. Got them off the Adidas app for £55 which I thought was a bargain. I do agree that they are churning out lots of casual type trainers but I only wear Adidas like a lot of my casuals mates so I’ll always stick with em. Can’t remember the last time I paid full price for any trainers.

Also missed out on the Stuttgart, had my camping chair at the ready. Suppose 3 out of 5 isn’t bad but the two I really wanted was the Shanghai and Stuttgart

Nowt funnier than seeing some 50+ year old teenager with his belly hanging over his belted wrangler stretch jeans thinking he's the boy in his ADIDAS whoppers.

Always enjoyed trip's to Europe in the 90s and finding a nice trainer in a colour you couldn't buy here .There'll always be a place for limited drops but collectors see through the BS. It will reflect in the value . As for most people just find a pair you like in a colour that not everyone will have .
Tough for shops because they're looking for the less found pairs too

Still gutted I missed out on the stuttgart. Would prefer the wein with white stripes

Think ill just wait for the whole gazelle og rerealease

i love the barcelonas unfortunately for me i paid full price and only 45 quid i think on siz3 now.like the japans but not at a ton in sale

Back