Adidas trainers

The Liverpool’s and the rest were twinned with size specials so we’re limited 1/2020. Stockholm’s will he a wider release but still be raffle imo just like the 2019 Malmö

It’ll not stop scalpers they’ll still make profit

Fair enough. If it’s like the Blackburn’s there’ll still be more people lose out than get them.

Honestly hope they are released been rumoured the last two years but no sight of them. Get these and I’m done with trainers
Yeah they were mentioned after the trimm star. I always say I’m done but then I see new releases and can’t help myself. Shanghai and Blackburn and I’ll be happy for now as long as I get the other 1/2020

Adidas have had their day now after finally realising there’s a massive market within the casual scene. They’re just flooding the market and some of the shoes are turning up damaged to customers. Disgraceful considering the hoops they make people jump through to secure a pair. Size? Are even taking a non refundable £20 deposit for the privilege of buying the latest conveyor belt adidas churn-out shoe. Even the spezial range is losing its impetus apart from people who’ll wear anything Liam Gallagher wears.
I’ll take my chances with Nike ever re releasing the omega flame. Can’t be doing with entering online raffles for trainers.

Adidas have had their day now after finally realising there’s a massive market within the casual scene. They’re just flooding the market and some of the shoes are turning up damaged to customers. Disgraceful considering the hoops they make people jump through to secure a pair. Size? Are even taking a non refundable £20 deposit for the privilege of buying the latest conveyor belt adidas churn-out shoe. Even the spezial range is losing its impetus apart from people who’ll wear anything Liam Gallagher wears.
I’ll take my chances with Nike ever re releasing the omega flame. Can’t be doing with entering online raffles for trainers.

Not sure 2020 pairs of each release is flooding the market?

Not sure 2020 pairs of each release is flooding the market?
It’s the frequency of the releases and the fact that it’s made into such a rigmarole to actually secure a pair. Not just size? releases there’s any amount of colabs, as well as the spezial hype.

Artificial scarcity, Kanye West's slippers and £300 to have Liam Gallagher's boat race on a pair of spezials. They're not cool anymore, their emails make it sound like they are selling you a lifestyle choice, not something to stop dogshit getting on your socks, I'm out.

Artificial scarcity, Kanye West's slippers and £300 to have Liam Gallagher's boat race on a pair of spezials. They're not cool anymore, their emails make it sound like they are selling you a lifestyle choice, not something to stop dogshit getting on your socks, I'm out.
People going mad in Instagram now for the £38 sliders that are themed ‘like a German Christmas market’🙄🙄🙄

Size aren't adidas, agreed the trainers can be hitty miss but overall decent. The exclusives are limited, so surely not everyone can win hence the hoops. Size aren’t taking £20 for the Stuttgart. Agreed the spzl stuff is canny shit, clothing is nice but overpriced.
It’s the frequency of the releases and the fact that it’s made into such a rigmarole to actually secure a pair. Not just size? releases there’s any amount of colabs, as well as the spezial hype.
That’s because most the year we have been in lockdown so people who wanted to queue couldn’t, they had to come up with a way that was right and safe

Last edited:
Size aren't adidas, agreed the trainers can be hitty miss but overall decent. The exclusives are limited, so surely not everyone can win hence the hoops. Size aren’t taking £20 for the Stuttgart. Agreed the spzl stuff is canny shit, clothing is nice but overpriced.

That’s because most the year we have been in lockdown so people who wanted to queue couldn’t, they had to come up with a way that was right and safe
It’s not just Covid - they’ve been doing it for ages - remember Hamburg’s in every colour way ? Whole point of some trainers was the colour being exclusive to that shoe - Malmö, Japanese athen etc

It’s not just Covid - they’ve been doing it for ages - remember Hamburg’s in every colour way ? Whole point of some trainers was the colour being exclusive to that shoe - Malmö, Japanese athen etc
There’s only 6 pair of 1/2020, one every 2 month. I queued for the Liverpool, spent 14 hour outside the metro centre. Would have done the same for the Córdoba, Shanghai...so on but because of covid they stopped the queues. Hamburg’s are still getting churned out, I have a couple but IMO only really the gtx worth bothering with. To a degree I agree but off the top of my head I don’t know when the original Malmö was out but surly they can’t keep that colour way to one certain shoe and only bring it out every 10 or so year, I also agree last years city series was lazy, 8 or so different names but only 3 different shapes.

I remember getting a pair of Malmos in early 2010s through Size. Marketed as a limited edition release etc. But subsequently re-released a further 2,3 times in the following weeks once they knew the demand.....

Then they started releasing the same trainer (still branded as Malmo) but in other City colorways and even random ones. Did the same for a few other City series trainers.

Been a joke for years have Adidas. Totally cheapened many of their classics

There’s Adidas trainers groups on Facebook and collecting/swapping is an obsession with some on there..each to their own like.
I know I was on a couple about ten year ago , they were alright then . Good way to pick up rare trainers . The ones now are full of collectors (5 pairs of reissues ) and all go daft over mass produced badly made rubbish which you will see loads of other people wearing when out anyway . The days of one upmanship seem to be a thing of the past

I know I was on a couple about ten year ago , they were alright then . Good way to pick up rare trainers . The ones now are full of collectors (5 pairs of reissues ) and all go daft over mass produced badly made rubbish which you will see loads of other people wearing when out anyway . The days of one upmanship seem to be a thing of the past

You’ll not see masses of people wearing this year’s sought after releases. Although the Stuttgarts and Havana are ropey like.

I remember getting a pair of Malmos in early 2010s through Size. Marketed as a limited edition release etc. But subsequently re-released a further 2,3 times in the following weeks once they knew the demand.....

Then they started releasing the same trainer (still branded as Malmo) but in other City colorways and even random ones. Did the same for a few other City series trainers.

Been a joke for years have Adidas. Totally cheapened many of their classics

Bought a pair of Malmo in 2005 - the first release. Decent enough. But as you say, they just re-release them countless times with the quality going down hill. I bought the Reno and San Francisco re-releases from about 2002 - they are good. Got two Reno, three San Francisco. Still good trainers, not that they get worn now, and way better than what are bashed out now.

Back