Adidas trainers

New trimm star guam and san Francisco released

Size also have some red og gazelle online. Hope they start re-release them.

The Guam and SF were in the raffle but Size? have them in store..been loads of criticism of the quality of some of the new releases..especially the slimes.

I know some people won’t go there because it’s a mag shop but sports direct are always good for Adidas trainers. Just got myself a nice pair of black skater shoes by Adidas in there for only £35.

Got the archers but missed out on the slimes, was gutted at first but when people started uploading pictures I was canny happy. Wanted the Guam but want the Stuttgart more.

Can I ask - is there a reason you buy the same shoe in different colours? I don't have a load of shoes (maybe 7 pairs) and I try to get as much variety as possible (Chelsea boots, trainers, running shoes etc).

Will it be a proper release or 2020/2021 pairs again (which I think is what they did of the Liverpool and Shanghai?).
The Liverpool’s and the rest were twinned with size specials so we’re limited 1/2020. Stockholm’s will he a wider release but still be raffle imo just like the 2019 Malmö

Disgraceful from size! Might stop a lot of people buying to rebuy though
It’ll not stop scalpers they’ll still make profit

The Liverpool’s and the rest were twinned with size specials so we’re limited 1/2020. Stockholm’s will he a wider release but still be raffle imo just like the 2019 Malmö

It’ll not stop scalpers they’ll still make profit
I think they will be general release like all the other city series last year, obviously not the 1/2020

Back