Adidas trainers

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've worn all kinds of shoes and trainers. I generally go for the cheapest makes as I don't really care about names.
However most shoes or trainers tend to kill my feet after being on then for a short time.
My youngest son who was 16 at the time (18 now) said " dad, I've grown out of these trainers so try them on and see if they fit you. They're comfortable and might be perfect for you."

I bought a new pair.
Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
I like them. I have some sambas but don't where them because they don't feel comfortable on me. I also have some Beckenbauers which are my favourite and a pair of New Balance trainers. I dress like a reet clip though.
Always bought Adidas. Beckenbauer were the most uncomfortable I've had, couldn't wait to get them off.

I wear Adidas Jeans now, really comfortable, onto my 2nd pair.

Nice them like but I don't wear light coloured trainers anymore.

Last edited:
The leather has been shite for at least the past 5 years. I would buy beckenbauer but they are squeaky plastic now.

My trainer of choice is now Puma Madrid, the black nubuck are quite decent.

Addidas sambas where a thing in the late 80’s ,so it’s a given that lads who wear them now are lads who where teenagers in that era .Who can remember Addidas going through a really bad patch in the early 90’s and you couldn’t give the stuff away ?I remember the shop “ Winners “ on Southwick green having Addidas trainers stacked high for next to nowt .For the younger lads Winners was a cheap shop that sold tat ,I suppose the closest comparison would be B+M now .

Addidas sambas where a thing in the late 80’s ,so it’s a given that lads who wear them now are lads who where teenagers in that era .Who can remember Addidas going through a really bad patch in the early 90’s and you couldn’t give the stuff away ?I remember the shop “ Winners “ on Southwick green having Addidas trainers stacked high for next to nowt .For the younger lads Winners was a cheap shop that sold tat ,I suppose the closest comparison would be B+M now .
I remember buying a couple of Adidas retro t shirts from the More Store at Newton Aycliffe years ago for about 3 quid each. The More Store made B and M look like John Lewis

Used to swear by Adidas but for some reason they’ve started coming up small around the toe....still got a pair of forest hills with the yellow sole and gold stripes and a pair of forest grove......But generally find Nike more comfy these days....

About to join the mass produced shite attempt pile like the Londons., Berns etc
I know. My brown and orange ones are dropping to bits now but they are the best quality trainers I've ever had. I wore them almost constantly for 3 or 4 years. I reckon I wouldn't get a year out of any of the new ones. My Brussels are less than 6 months old and flagging already.

I've worn all kinds of shoes and trainers. I generally go for the cheapest makes as I don't really care about names.
However most shoes or trainers tend to kill my feet after being on then for a short time.
My youngest son who was 16 at the time (18 now) said " dad, I've grown out of these trainers so try them on and see if they fit you. They're comfortable and might be perfect for you."

I bought a new pair.

My 4 year old wears them
I know. My brown and orange ones are dropping to bits now but they are the best quality trainers I've ever had. I wore them almost constantly for 3 or 4 years. I reckon I wouldn't get a year out of any of the new ones. My Brussels are less than 6 months old and flagging already.

Just picked a couple of pairs of trim trabs up for a ton delivered

I opened my Bermuda and wore them every day on hol - still looking immaculate

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back