Adidas trainers

My son's cocked the release time up on some Tyler the creator converse and they sold out
He's gutted
Going for triple money on ebay now

My gym trainers are addidas and I find them really comfortable, as are my footy trainers (for playing on artificial grass/hard courts), had the footy ones for years and still going strong. Had quite a few pairs of sketchers in the last few years and I feel like the addidas are a better quality, the cushion sole in particular has seemed to last longer.
Got a smashing pair of onitsuka tiger' that I love to wear for a bit smarter trainer suitable events, they show no signs of wearing out, in fact im sure my 9yr old will one day come to wear them down the pub when he's old enough.

Gazelle over samba every day of the week. Was down Blackburn yesterday at the spzl exhibition. Gary aspden spoke, he takes a load of s*** on social media, but he came across well. very passionate about where his from, identity and culture while also looking at past designs & history for future designs in the spezial range. Some really great trainers on display. Every spezial exhibition raises funds for a specific charity and this one was for local homeless teenagers.

Back