+++|||*** Accrington Stanley v Sunderland ***|||+++

Status
Not open for further replies.

I agree. You can only beat who is front of you, but hardly performances to get excited about. We have won 4 games against Portsmouth (18th), Rochdale (16th), Wimbledon (21st) and Accrington Stanley (20th).
Despite having the most expensively assembled squad in the division, this is far from being the team of 87-88 when we won the third division.
Something is not right, and most people have a good idea what that is. Accusations of bedwetting are ridiculous.
That team was shit by the way.... Till Marco turned up . Lost to Chester at home on his debut then we clicked.

Thought you were going to stop doing it
I just can’t help myself.

I do hope you scan every thread for every off topic post made.

Lighten up
I agree. You can only beat who is front of you, but hardly performances to get excited about. We have won 4 games against Portsmouth (18th), Rochdale (16th), Wimbledon (21st) and Accrington Stanley (20th).
Despite having the most expensively assembled squad in the division, this is far from being the team of 87-88 when we won the third division.
Something is not right, and most people have a good idea what that is. Accusations of bedwetting are ridiculous.
We did draw away at the team who were top or does that not count?

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to be mentioned. I don’t think anyone can go over board presently but wins are all that count for me

Another 20 odd of them being absolutely pathetic will do for me
Didn’t see the match. No chance of listening on the wireless, or following live text, didn’t see the match thread thankfully. Just finished work and seen the result. Don’t give a single hairy rats arse if we were shite or not. Three goals three points, three points off top with a game in hand.
HAAAWWWAAAYYYY ME BONNY BASTERD LADS
HEEEEERRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

Didn’t see the match. No chance of listening on the wireless, or following live text, didn’t see the match thread thankfully. Just finished work and seen the result. Don’t give a single hairy rats arse if we were shite or not. Three goals three points, three points off top with a game in hand.
HAAAWWWAAAYYYY ME BONNY BASTERD LADS
HEEEEERRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG
Seen the goals? First two were lovely finishes and third has been known to be cocked up, but it was cooly put away

@flusheding did the usual superb service in the match thread

You can only beat what is in front of you, once again another win silences the 'Ross out' brigade. Nice to see McNulty thriving and getting the goals he deserves. I'm itching in my seat to see more of Elliot Embleton and George Dobson. Absolutely Delicious!

*Pardon the pun*....

If only. They're still whingeing that we're not winning by enough goals, complaining that the football isn't sexy enough, saying "if we play like this and stick with Ross we won't go up at the end of the season." :lol::oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back