Abusing the opposition keeper

Always remember Burridge coming up to the Fulwell when playing for Sheff Utd giving it his exercises and a handstand, soon fucked off when a pool ball landed within 2 feet of him. Ah the good old days. Still laugh about him with the distance he is away from Marco's goal in the play off even though he was at full stretch. 🤣🤣🤣

Remember singing "If you've shagged Tina clap your hands" :)
Shilton would then invariably play phenomenally well:(

Forget who he managed but he visited hartlepool & few of our lot were there we must have had a blank weekend & they started chanting Tina at him one lad who posted it on here said the look on his face was priceless lol

Last edited:
Always remember Burridge coming up to the Fulwell when playing for Sheff Utd giving it his exercises and a handstand, soon fucked off when a pool ball landed within 2 feet of him. Ah the good old days. Still laugh about him with the distance he is away from Marco's goal in the play off even though he was at full stretch. 🤣🤣🤣
Hardyman booting the fucker in the head in the first leg always makes me chuckle as well

Forget who he managed but he visited hartlepool & few of our lot were there we must have had a blank weekend & they started chanting Tina at him one lad who posted it on here said the look on his face was priceless lol
Would have been Orient that's where he finished up

My mate used to shout at Alec Chamberlain in his warm up every home game behind the Fulwell end goal "Ow haway then Chamberlain i'll knack ya!!" Chamberlain used to turn round every time looking at the crowd to see who shouted it. Childish anar! :lol:

Back