A19

I used to love being a delivery driver but I don't miss this shit. Sounds horrendous but I used to always take a bit comfort in the fact it wasn't me involved in the accident that's responsible for the hold up.

Son is caught up in this trying to get from Peterlee to Middlesbrough.
Tried to avoid by diverting through Hartlepool now stuck on A689 still short of Billingham turn off, hardly moved in 45 minutes.
Looks like it may be a bad one as two county cars, an ambulance and a fire engine have forced there way through, hope its not serious.

Son is caught up in this trying to get from Peterlee to Middlesbrough.
Tried to avoid by diverting through Hartlepool now stuck on A689 still short of Billingham turn off, hardly moved in 45 minutes.
Looks like it may be a bad one as two county cars, an ambulance and a fire engine have forced there way through, hope its not serious.
Seems to have been 3 accidents. Friend was on that road earlier and there was incidents at Wolviston and then Norton. Standstill later on and they closed the road at Ron Perry for a three car smash. How it's even possible for a 3 car smash when traffic is going so slow to start with is beyond me. 2 hours Wheatley Hill to Boro. Frustrating but some of the driving I see on that road on a morning is appalling and quite worrying

Far too lenient on people driving like arseholes. Tailgating on that road from Testos all the way to past Boro is insane
Does my head in. My car has the adaptive cruise (I know, look at me etc) so it keeps a safe distance from the car infront but people go mad wanting to be past despite the fact there's a car in front of me. Seems unless I tailgate too it's not acceptable for them.

I think a lot of it is the business parks like Doxford. So called caring companies docking and threatening people who are late.

Sad state of affairs
do companies still have fixed starting times?? thought nearly everywhere was flexi now.

Back