A Sta Ga is Born

• Thread starter Deleted member 14766
  • Start date
I had no (and still have little) interest in her or her music but my Mrs was watching her Netflix documentary a few months back. Have to admit, I had no idea she was so talented. If she did an unplugged album I'd be interested - I just can't abide that pop sound that she and countless others have. It does her a disservice sounding as generic as that.

Good singer, has crafted some of the more listenable pop music of the last decade, does what the frig she wants, is seeming mad as a box of frogs, and a wad on top of all that like. It's safe to say without buying her records that I don't mind Gaga like. But am I bollocks ganna sit through this tripe.

Good singer, has crafted some of the more listenable pop music of the last decade, does what the frig she wants, is seeming mad as a box of frogs, and a wad on top of all that like. It's safe to say without buying her records that I don't mind Gaga like. But am I bollocks ganna sit through this tripe.
The Doc on Netflix is canny
Expecially when she crashes into dullard Mark ronsons car

What a fuckin' idiot.

Thanks for the constructive and informative reply. I asked as i generally don't know as i have took no interest in her career or life.however I had been told by people she was a transsexual so i thought I'd ask to have this clarified by people on this thread who are obviously fans and may be able to tell me..but yeah that makes me a f***ing idiot..prick

Thanks for the constructive and informative reply. I asked as i generally don't know as i have took no interest in her career or life.however I had been told by people she was a transsexual so i thought I'd ask to have this clarified by people on this thread who are obviously fans and may be able to tell me..but yeah that makes me a f***ing idiot..prick
Out of interest, mate. Would you prefer her to have a cock?

Ha'way, use ya loaf man. Fuckin' hell.

Back