A Sta Ga is Born

• Thread starter Deleted member 14766
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 14766

Sorry if SEB: I didn’t spot any previous.

Went to see A Star is Born (latest version) at my local kinema t’other day.

Enjoyed the film. Well acted. Well shot. No surprises in the storyline but what the heck

I’m not a particular fan of Lady Ga Ga but I always thought her talented. Anybody who can transition between Mrs Latest Outrage in a dress made of Meat, singing chart hits then duetting with Tony Bennett ...must have something.

But regarding this film ...fuck can she sing? And fuck can she act?

(The answer to both is, of course, fuck yes!!!)

Grammy and Oscar await. Bookmark it.

Enjoyed the film. Well acted. Well shot. No surprises in the storyline but what the heck

I’m not a particular fan of Lady Ga Ga but I always thought her talented. Anybody who can transition between Mrs Latest Outrage in a dress made of Meat, singing chart hits then duetting with Tony Bennett ...must have something.

But regardig this film ...fuck can she sing? And fuck can she act?

(The answer to both is, of course, fuck yes)

Weirdo alert.

Saw it the other week. Mainly went because the mrs wanted to see it. Really enjoyed it she is very talented. Cooper was good too

I read this post in the voice of Barry Norman.:lol:

My main reason for avoiding this is Bradley Cooper who I find extremely irritating. I hated the Streisand version and love the Judy Garland version. Probably will avoid.

Her global take over was a little side show for her imo
Brilliant musician and singer songwriter

I bet Lady Gaga is a great shag, bet she’s filthy

My wife wants to go see this... I'm not dreading it as much anymore.

Her global take over was a little side show for her imo
Brilliant musician and singer songwriter

This. She seems to have a talent for all things and can seemingly do all genres of music justice. I fully expect her to do a full on rock album sometime in the future.
acting wise i expect her to do great things too. For definite she will out perform her contemparies Rihanna and Beyonce

Back