A Sta Ga is Born

• Thread starter Deleted member 14766
  • Start date

Fair enough :D
To answer your question, she has a proper fanny.

Cheers..wonder if I'll ever get to buck her then

Ha'way, use ya loaf man. Fuckin' hell.

Guessing definitely a lass then...thanks again for your help on this matter..I doubt I'll ever know something you don't..however if i can unlikely as it seems help u with an enquiry one day.i owe you one

Last edited:
My main reason for avoiding this is Bradley Cooper who I find extremely irritating. I hated the Streisand version and love the Judy Garland version. Probably will avoid.
This is the third version and I haven’t seen either.

I do know that when they were originally casting for the remake Elvis was in the frame but his idiot manager wouldn’t have him sharing the screen (even with an icon like Streisand) plus I suppose he didn’t want The King portrayed as the old burnout has-been.

Kristofferson got great reviews and it launched his acting career and Elvis would look back on it as a big mistake and missed opportunity to star in something serious and shake off the beaches, bikinis and bewers image of his fillum career.

This is the third version and I haven’t seen either.

I do know that when they were originally casting for the remake Elvis was in the frame but his idiot manager wouldn’t have him sharing the screen (even with an icon like Streisand) plus I suppose he didn’t want The King portrayed as the old burnout has-been.

Kristofferson got great reviews and it launched his acting career and Elvis would look back on it as a big mistake and missed opportunity to star in something serious and shake off the beaches, bikinis and bewers image of his fillum career.
I hate to contradict but this is the 4th version. :) The original being the 1937 version with Janet Gaynor and Frederic March. It's a decent version with a good performance from March.

I hate to contradict but this is the 4th version. :) The original being the 1937 version with Janet Gaynor and Frederic March. It's a decent version with a good performance from March.
I stand corrected (in my orthopaedic shoes!) - as I was typing that I wondered if there’d been a previous one:D

Good singer, has crafted some of the more listenable pop music of the last decade, does what the frig she wants, is seeming mad as a box of frogs, and a wad on top of all that like. It's safe to say without buying her records that I don't mind Gaga like. But am I bollocks ganna sit through this tripe.

Sat through it tonight and its not great tbh. Didn't really care about either of the two main characters by the end either. Music predictably average although better than the 'This is me' tripe when i tried to watch TGS for 30 mins. Even our lass thought it was so-so

Sorry if SEB: I didn’t spot any previous.

Went to see A Star is Born (latest version) at my local kinema t’other day.

Enjoyed the film. Well acted. Well shot. No surprises in the storyline but what the heck

I’m not a particular fan of Lady Ga Ga but I always thought her talented. Anybody who can transition between Mrs Latest Outrage in a dress made of Meat, singing chart hits then duetting with Tony Bennett ...must have something.

But regarding this film ...fuck can she sing? And fuck can she act?

(The answer to both is, of course, fuck yes!!!)

Grammy and Oscar await. Bookmark it.
Absolute shite , all american bull shit at its worst , I walked out after 20 mins , just utter rubbish.

My main reason for avoiding this is Bradley Cooper who I find extremely irritating. I hated the Streisand version and love the Judy Garland version. Probably will avoid.
Don't go mate your spot on he is terrible in it.

Back