A question for Trans-Rights activists

So what you’re saying is that the only use you have for women is for them to have babies. Interesting.

Not at all. But all humans who have wombs are female (with rare intersex exceptions). A womb is necessary for the furtherance of the human race. To pretend that someone born with a penis and no womb can become female in all respects is false.

I'm completely in favour of protecting the health and well-being of trans people and tackling discrimination against them. But it should be done within biological bounds.

Not at all. But all humans who have wombs are female (with rare intersex exceptions). A womb is necessary for the furtherance of the human race. To pretend that someone born with a penis and no womb can become female in all respects is false.

I'm completely in favour of protecting the health and well-being of trans people and tackling discrimination against them. But it should be done within biological bounds.
You've flip-flopped here a bit mind

im one of those posters who takes any opportunity to be sarcastically dismissive of pointless bollocks - whilst also posting a far superior standard of pointless bollocks myself. But thanks for the appreciation. 😙
That's a skill in itself
So what you’re saying is that the only use you have for women is for them to have babies. Interesting.
They also make quality sandwiches

Last edited:
How? My views are consistent.
Apologies mate I may well have had you confused, reading back you have been consistent on this thread, I'm sorry you were attacked verbally by these people but please do stick to your guns, you don't need anybody's permission or approval. Soz MP.

Are they shared though or is it just 2 cubicals and a urinal?
2 and 1 but in fairness most blokes prefer to piss standing up and the cubicle may well be narrower. No victims here m'lord.
:confused: It would be if he'd said that, and besides in his scenario primarily it is.
Noah's Ark init - The animals came in 2 by 2, not 3 by 3 for goodness sake

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the point made was that only women can have babies. Not that it is their only useful function.

Which is completely true.

Living in Sunderland this issue hasn’t really came up in my day to day life as I honestly can’t think of any openly trans people I’ve came across, but I have had discussions with mates and I’m surprised at how a couple of them don’t see the issue with statements like “Some women have penises” and the idea that sex; not just gender but actual sex is “assigned” at birth.

It almost seems like because it’s being promoted as tolerant and progressive, people are just happy to go along with it precisely because it doesn’t effect them. Biological women and girls really are getting the raw end of this and as the father of a daughter it does concern me because this is an ideology being pushed to appease a tiny minority of people at the expense of objective reality and women’s rights.

Which is completely true.

Living in Sunderland this issue hasn’t really came up in my day to day life as I honestly can’t think of any openly trans people I’ve came across, but I have had discussions with mates and I’m surprised at how a couple of them don’t see the issue with statements like “Some women have penises” and the idea that sex; not just gender but actual sex is “assigned” at birth.

It almost seems like because it’s being promoted as tolerant and progressive, people are just happy to go along with it precisely because it doesn’t effect them. Biological women and girls really are getting the raw end of this and as the father of a daughter it does concern me because this is an ideology being pushed to appease a tiny minority of people at the expense of objective reality and women’s rights.

Oh yes, plenty of thick fucks, they actually think the exact opposite mind, it's called not ruffling the narrative and thankfully loads have got passed that point and see the complete shower of shite pushed on us.

2 and 1 but in fairness most blokes prefer to piss standing up and the cubicle may well be narrower. No victims here m'lord.

:confused: It would be if he'd said that, and besides in his scenario primarily it is.
Noah's Ark init - The animals came in 2 by 2, not 3 by 3 for goodness sake

You realise that the story of Noah’s Ark, as it is told, is just a fable?

For some, becoming trans is clearly a symptom of mental illness. Pretending it isn't doesn't help them.

Logon or register to see this image

I don’t dislike or hate trans people (those suffering from gender dysphoria) anymore than I hate or dislike someone with bipolar disorder or anorexia.

The difference is, people with other mental conditions and their supporters do not expect the world to redefine self-evident facts or truths to make reality more palatable for them.

I know quoting Ben Shapiro won’t go down well with some on here, but he’s made the point that his paranoid schizophrenic grandfather would not have been helped by telling him that he was right that the radio was talking to him.

I don’t hate Sunderland, I’m sad that a significant percentage of its inhabitants have a chip on their shoulder.

have a read of this thread!

loads of people who can’t accept things that are different.

we’ve never moved on from being deindustrialised, We also seem to think that the achievements in the city are at an acceptable level and we must not aspire to be like a major city.

I remember seeing all the fans queuing for tube tickets at the cup final, waiting to pay with their debit cards and realising how many people must rarely leave our city.

A lot of London is very insular as well. If you think it has no issues with bigotry I regretfully disappoint you.
Transgender or gay isn’t normal. Whilst they should be respected and left alone to get on with their lives, if everyone was transgender or gay, humanity would die out within 100 years.

LGBT doesn't mean infertile, you know. I'm pretty sure I could reproduce. I'd still be gay though.
In the OP's scenario humanity would be fuckwd by a lack of genetic diversity anyway.

Last edited:

Back