A question for Trans-Rights activists

Monty Pigeon

Striker
If the world were to experience a catastrophe - a meteorite strike, a nuclear war, whatever - and there was enough time to assemble a small number of people to preserve humankind, would you give self-identified women the same status as biological women?

If we were to dispatch, say, a hundred people into a deep bunker - or send them into space - to keep us going, do you believe that the aim of preserving humanity would not be impacted if all the selected females were born without wombs?

I ask, because today I have been informed that I am 'subhuman scum' for not accepting that biological sex is 'a cultural concept assigned at birth'.

I hate this whole crap, and the bullying of women who dare to question whether a man can ever walk the walk we have walked from birth and be a woman in the same sense that we are. Saw a great tweet which said words to the effect of 'women are being silenced so as not to hurt the feelings of some men'.

I hate this whole crap, and the bullying of women who dare to question whether a man can ever walk the walk we have walked from birth and be a woman in the same sense that we are. Saw a great tweet which said words to the effect of 'women are being silenced so as not to hurt the feelings of some men'.
Have you seen JK Rowlings twitter feed? Death threats because she has defended a woman who said a man cannot biologically become a woman

If the world were to experience a catastrophe - a meteorite strike, a nuclear war, whatever - and there was enough time to assemble a small number of people to preserve humankind, would you give self-identified women the same status as biological women?

If we were to dispatch, say, a hundred people into a deep bunker - or send them into space - to keep us going, do you believe that the aim of preserving humanity would not be impacted if all the selected females were born without wombs?

I ask, because today I have been informed that I am 'subhuman scum' for not accepting that biological sex is 'a cultural concept assigned at birth'.

It is what Jordan Peterson calls "Identity politics" - you have to identify with a group rather than as an individual. Anyone not in the group is therefore an enemy.
Basically you are turning into gammon mate.

Have you seen JK Rowlings twitter feed? Death threats because she has defended a woman who said a man cannot biologically become a woman
Yes, I read the whole thing, and the bizarre decision in the court case which got Twitter talking about this issue.

Actually I think I've just spotted the logical flaw in the argument that a transitioned woman is the same as me. For this to stand, she has to presume she knows what I am. And I have a right to define myself just as much as she does.

Graham Linehan (@glinner on Twitter) has been fighting this fight from the beginning. It began with Gamergate - loner men in the gaming world attacking women and their 'SJW' (Social Justice Warrior) supporters.

Those men morphed into the Alt-Right, helping to give us Trump and Brexit.

On the issue of Trans-Rights, somehow the loners and the SJWs (now Progressives, or 'Woke') have joined forces. Many of the bearded 'women' who are now being defended were active misogynists during the Gamergate war.

If we fuck the world up due to nuclear war are we worth saving?

Welcome to the 'real' world MP, it takes a bit of getting your head round but you'll get there if you want to. Its a passing fad of the Western 'liberal' 'civilisations' and largely unmalicious IMHO, nature will take care of it in time, like it always does.

Last edited by a moderator:
If there was a nuclear war between transgendered people and pub bores, and if it Brexited the Gamergate, and I was sent into space, people wouldn't have been mean to me online today

Yes, I read the whole thing, and the bizarre decision in the court case which got Twitter talking about this issue.

Actually I think I've just spotted the logical flaw in the argument that a transitioned woman is the same as me. For this to stand, she has to presume she knows what I am. And I have a right to define myself just as much as she does.
I never used to give a fuck, each to their own and that. But when western countries started changing laws to say all you have to do now is claim to be a woman and thats enough I was genuinely shocked.

I mean if I turn up to work on Monday and say I'm now a woman I can use the lasses loos and if the company or anyone complains its transphobic discrimination. Utterly bizarre step imo

Also the issue with kids.... Disturbing as hell. That Louis Theroux doc was chilling

Last edited:

Back