A potential 1,300 job creation site next to nissan

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's going on with that huge piece of land since they knocked the window place down nexto the bridge ?

Hang about

Like I said in the other thread

With councils moving towards a more business-rate model of funding why would a council turn down a potential huge business

Maybe there's more to this than it being a "no brainer"

Hang about

With councils moving towards a more business-rate model of funding why would a council turn down a potential huge business

I'm sure they can tell us then, seeing as we elected them in

Hang about

Probably not knowing our council. Useless kernts.

Wonder what the reason is then? Surely the area could do with a boost like this?
I would of thought so aye. A couple off weeks back my employer (Nissan supplier) asked us if we would be ok to travel to Washington if we had a plant there. No more details were given but I wonder if the intention was to move into one of these units.

I would of thought so aye. A couple off weeks back my employer (Nissan supplier) asked us if we would be ok to travel to Washington if we had a plant there. No more details were given but I wonder if the intention was to move into one of these units.

How far away is your supplier ?

Hang on a second:
"that the proposed hub location is ‘inappropriate’; the development is ‘prejudicial to highway safety’ "

Is that saying that the A19 simply cannot cope with more traffic?

We've got past the point of saying "build our infrastructure and the jobs will come", and moved to "The jobs are already waiting, just build the f***ing roads" ????

Hang on a second:
"that the proposed hub location is ‘inappropriate’; the development is ‘prejudicial to highway safety’ "

Is that saying that the A19 simply cannot cope with more traffic?

We've got past the point of saying "build our infrastructure and the jobs will come", and moved to "The jobs are already waiting, just build the f***ing roads" ????
The A19 should be upgraded no doubt. Maybe the sackless kernts could do that at the sametime as building this hub. Or am I being silly?

The A19 should be upgraded no doubt. Maybe the sackless kernts could do that at the sametime as building this hub. Or am I being silly?
The A19 needs a section of "A19(M)". Plenty of it is already through farmers fields, so wouldn't be anything like the gargantuan task of upgrading the A1 western bypass. Just a couple of bridges to work around.

Make it a "smart motorway" too, and it would save lives and create jobs. No brainer. But since that's what politician's have (no brains), we won't get it

The A19 needs a section of "A19(M)". Plenty of it is already through farmers fields, so wouldn't be anything like the gargantuan task of upgrading the A1 western bypass. Just a couple of bridges to work around.

Make it a "smart motorway" too, and it would save lives and create jobs. No brainer. But since that's what politician's have (no brains), we won't get it

Aye cos it's that easy mate

The A19 is already a f***ing mess further up as it is as they are doing all the work to Silverlink roundabout which is going to take absolute years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back