A Message for any Sunderland Player Snooping on this Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sunderland AFC are probably the best club you will ever play for!

Time & time again players leave Sunderland & their careers go down the shit pan.
Not many players leave Sunderland & go on to better things.

So when you're sitting in your ivory tower with your Ferrari or whatever parked outside this is as good as it gets!!
there are at least 5 players on here. also Louise and Chris Waters they talk about it at the training ground, players lounge, and i presume on their travels to away games Larsson Jones Pickford Mannone and the Love boat all look on here, i have heard several of them speak about it on a few occasions HONESTLY they think its crazy

there are at least 5 players on here. also Louise and Chris Waters they talk about it at the training ground, players lounge, and i presume on their travels to away games Larsson Jones Pickford Mannone and the Love boat all look on here, i have heard several of them speak about it on a few occasions HONESTLY they think its crazy
Larsson you're about as much a set piece expert as Adam Johnson is a child safeguarding expert.
Jones you look like a white umpa lumpa you're shit but you're like Cafu compared to the alternatives and you'll do ok the Championship.
Mannone thanks for getting us to Wembley good luck in Italy.
Love I feel bad saying anything about you because you'll be unemployed in a couple years and playing for your local pub side.
Pickford genuinely the only player I'm gutted will be leaving wherever you end best of luck and take some of the shite with you too.

Larsson you're about as much a set piece expert as Adam Johnson is a child safeguarding expert.
Jones you look like a white umpa lumpa you're shit but you're like Cafu compared to the alternatives and you'll do ok the Championship.
Mannone thanks for getting us to Wembley good luck in Italy.
Love I feel bad saying anything about you because you'll be unemployed in a couple years and playing for your local pub side.
Pickford genuinely the only player I'm gutted will be leaving wherever you end best of luck and take some of the shite with you too.
CLASS MATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back