A Message for any Sunderland Player Snooping on this Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their is a couple like Jordan Henderson, Simon Mignolet but in comparision probably 1% actually go onto better things...
Generally Sunderland AFC are the biggest & best club they will play for in terms of fan base, stadium, facilities etc
I think players definelty read the content. They don't need to join the forum right? Or do they?
Anyway, some of them are human like the rest of us and get bogged down by the rest of the shite around them. there's only really JD JP and JOS that can say they did their bit. I mean, they all didi their bit. Some better than others .

Sunderland AFC are probably the best club you will ever play for!

Time & time again players leave Sunderland & their careers go down the shit pan.
Not many players leave Sunderland & go on to better things.

So when you're sitting in your ivory tower with your Ferrari or whatever parked outside this is as good as it gets!!

You are all c*nts

(ps good luck Jordan)

Well I suppose it depends what you mean by better? He'll be going to the PL, so obviously to a better team next season. When I said Pickford, I meant he'll be the only one who goes to a proper big club and onto quite possibly winning trophies etc.

JD, Khazri, Borini, Kone, Lens were all mentioned earlier. None of these players are going to go to big clubs in England. They'll go to a variety of average PL clubs who are more likely to be relegated than win anything or "big" clubs in crap leagues.

Time & time again players leave Sunderland & their careers go down the shit pan.

So when you're sitting in your ivory tower with your Ferrari or whatever parked outside this is as good as it gets!!

Hi there, I'm a player but heavily disguised as a footballer with no talent. I do read and get very very offended by the constant negativity

said this since i was a kid we can hoy names back n forth but not many leave and go further in the game , shows how good we treat the players. just have to read keanos book when he left great facilitys at man u and got a shock how good we have it training facilitys ect , to when he got the ipswitch job and they were like raggy arse rovers ne matching kit fighting for shorts socks ect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back