A Message for any Sunderland Player Snooping on this Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

What a lad ad of all bollocks.
YOU may think it is the best club being a supporter but you don't know what it is like.
If you have a shit manager, shit motivation and dressing room, it maybe the worst team to play for.
You may be a full back having absolute no cover or a centre forward with no service, a centre half who gets no protection from your defensive mid or playing in a midfield in a struggling side and the clueless manager plays 4-3-3.

You may be stuggling with your confidence and 40k people are on your back demanding better or an international stick on the bench not getting a game while the manager sticks a half fit half dead monster on the wing with no technical ability.

You maybe be a young lad knowing that you are better and more motivated than a Swedish international who does nothing or one of the best rated goalkeeper in the county being made to look shit with the a,mount of weekly pressure he is under.

Sunderland are in such a shite state financially, loaded with underachieving rubbish and saddled with one of the worst managers in my lifetime.

They maybe thinking, yeh the club is big the fans are vocal, but d rather play for Lincoln city and drive a mini metro.
This from someone who rates Jones:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Most of you thoroughly deserve the relegation on your CV as a reward for years of doing just enough to get by. You've had a ridiculously easy ride at this club when really you should be run out of town by a torch and pitchfork wielding mob.

Some good points there although some clubs like Notts Forest & Southampton have been step up from our level for long periods over the last 40 years or so-Derby & Blackburn also would have been at certain times.
At various periods of my supporting life there's loads of clubs smaller than us that have been way way better than SAFC at the time of their spell in the sun. Watford, Brighton, Southampton, Swansea, Portsmouth, Luton, Oxford, Ipswich, Norwich, Fulham, QPR, Wimbledon, Derby, Forest, WBA, Coventry, Leicester, Burnley, Blackburn etc etc.
My point is that if we could've been inserted into their situations at the time we would've been pulling in way way bigger crowds than all of those.....as would Leeds, Villa, WHU, Mags, WHU etc etc. Some clubs should really be too big to fail if ran competently both on and off the pitch and we are one of em. By failure I mean being outside of the top flight.

Sunderland AFC are probably the best club you will ever play for!

Time & time again players leave Sunderland & their careers go down the shit pan.
Not many players leave Sunderland & go on to better things.

So when you're sitting in your ivory tower with your Ferrari or whatever parked outside this is as good as it gets!!
Hi Jordan. Ignore dafty from Durham. The world is yours son. :lol:

Time & time again players leave Sunderland & their careers go down the shit pan.

So when you're sitting in your ivory tower with your Ferrari or whatever parked outside this is as good as it gets!!

Unless your Pickford.

I thought they looked above all else a disorganised and dispirited shambles yesterday and that is largely down to the coaches and the manager.
Are we that special a club in what is a global market now? We can point to a proud history which was never really been replicated since maybe the 1930's with the odd blip of '73.We can point to a passionate fan base who as long as I've supported them have often needed someone to be their scapegoat.
And somewhere particularly since Sky the club has been a backwater in real terms. I'd love it to be different and the tragedy with Short is an opportunity to have the wherewithal to compete has been squandered, frittered away.
I hope the youngsters on the fringes are given a better chance next season. Moyes - well like most posters I have no time for him. He has been an abject failure and my fear is that he will stifle the enthusiasm and the energy of the likes of the Asoro's and the Gooches, the Embletons etc.
I just want Moyes out now. Just want someone who is hungry, bright and charismatic to reignite the club and the players and the fans and the passion.
A year has barely passed since we slaughtered Everton on that special night. If Moyes had been able to just maintain that bond and belief where would we be?
We need above all a manager to install that pride and passion because that is what separates us and without which we will always be in the position we are now.
Moyes out.

always surprises me how some of our fans still see us as as a big club. Most other fans see us as the perpetual turd that wouldn't flush until this season and a bit of a laughing stock

Simply not true. Even shit players like djilobodji(Chelsea) and Gibson (man Utd) have played for bigger clubs.

this.

mannone, oshea, oviedo, djilobodji, love, mcnair, anichebe, piennar, Larsson, borini, defoe, rodwell, kirchoff, januzaj even f***ing alvarez

probably more but let's not facts get in the way of a rant ffs

said it last week fans see clubs as their life, players see them as employers

Last edited:

Pickford
The Everton mob
Defoe
Borini
The loanees
Kone
O'Shea
Maybe Khazri
Djilibodji
Mannone
Larsson
Kirchhoff

They've all played at better clubs already or will do.

Pickford just been thru Castletown Mcdonald's drive thru. My 9yr old lad waved at him n he nodded n smiled at the bairn. Has made his day. Well done Jordan son, now get as far away from this poisonous club for your own good.

Pretty sure there's a few that have played at bigger clubs than us already too
all the everton lads, borini, defoe, all the man u lads, Rodwell... if they read this will laugh like.

Kone, Pickford and NDong will go on to better things, maybe mcnair and watmore if they get over the injries but the rest are likely to go downhill I would've thought.

The funniest thing about this post is the suggestion that they would have the guts to come on here after the season they've had. After a run of victories, like the end of last season? Yes, maybe... i.e. when there's a few positives to be had to feed their precious ego's.

But to come on here and actually read what the paying customer thinks of their pathetic attempts this season to justify extortionate pay packets and millionaire lifestyles? No chance!! :lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back