A MASSIVE THANK YOU TO ALL MY FRIENDS ON HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive been missing near 10 month more so last 5 weeks as most you know i had a strong form of cancer which in time would have beat me but ive got out of the storm minus a few parts,,anyway what i am saying is a massive thank you to all with all my heart , the millwall game i had 14 visits at home before game and before this in hospital i had well over 35 folk turning up unreal to see everyone some ive not seen for years really touching .
from my hospital bed and now my seti ive kicked every ball with you guys its killed me missing the match but i am back now ...... people worse off i was one of the lucky ones but i tell you either you guys on here or lads from around some from london and perth scotland who came to see me i wont forget cheers from hutch ohh and bring on the mags fa cup if we get through boro thats my dream magcatcherhutch wont give in not yet anyway ....

top stuff

ive been missing near 10 month more so last 5 weeks as most you know i had a strong form of cancer which in time would have beat me but ive got out of the storm minus a few parts,,anyway what i am saying is a massive thank you to all with all my heart , the millwall game i had 14 visits at home before game and before this in hospital i had well over 35 folk turning up unreal to see everyone some ive not seen for years really touching .
from my hospital bed and now my seti ive kicked every ball with you guys its killed me missing the match but i am back now ...... people worse off i was one of the lucky ones but i tell you either you guys on here or lads from around some from london and perth scotland who came to see me i wont forget cheers from hutch ohh and bring on the mags fa cup if we get through boro thats my dream magcatcherhutch wont give in not yet anyway ....

good to hear you're on the mend. canny christmas box that for you like. take it easy marra.

Gerrin in there lad, boot cancer up its arse!!!!! :cool:

Get plenty rest just incase we do draw them ftm

Brilliant news.

:rolleyes: Some people will do anything to get a day of work lad!

Seriously, have a nice Christmas mate and hope this shower of shite can brighten it for you even more.

Behave ya big jessy ;)

Brilliant news mate

I’m gunna do a toast to you tonight, all these Hastings fukka’s won’t have a clue.....& I won’t tell em ..... fuck em :lol:
Well done marra..... we’ll keep the red flag flying high :)

Get the fuck in!

Its your turn to pay for the meal next time we meet up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back