A MASSIVE THANK YOU TO ALL MY FRIENDS ON HERE

ive been missing near 10 month more so last 5 weeks as most you know i had a strong form of cancer which in time would have beat me but ive got out of the storm minus a few parts,,anyway what i am saying is a massive thank you to all with all my heart , the millwall game i had 14 visits at home before game and before this in hospital i had well over 35 folk turning up unreal to see everyone some ive not seen for years really touching .
from my hospital bed and now my seti ive kicked every ball with you guys its killed me missing the match but i am back now ...... people worse off i was one of the lucky ones but i tell you either you guys on here or lads from around some from london and perth scotland who came to see me i wont forget cheers from hutch ohh and bring on the mags fa cup if we get through boro thats my dream magcatcherhutch wont give in not yet anyway ....

Last edited:

ive been missing near 10 month more so last 5 weeks as most you know i had a strong form of cancer which in time would have beat me but ive got out of the storm minus a few parts,,anyway what i am saying is a massive thank you to all with all my heart , the millwall game i had 14 visits at home before game and before this in hospital i had well over 35 folk turning up unreal to see everyone some ive not seen for years really touching .
from my hospital bed and now my seti ive kicked every ball with you guys its killed me missing the match but i am back now ...... people worse off i was one of the lucky ones but i tell you either you guys on here or lads from around some from london and perth scotland who came to see me i wont forget cheers from hutch ohh and bring on the mags fa cup if we get through boro thats my dream magcatcherhutch wont give in not yet anyway ....
Great news mate I hope you and your family have a fantastic Xmas

Great stuff mate. Keep on keeping on!

Wasn't aware of your illness but good stuff, glad you've been kicking it's tits in. Happy Christmas and hope you and your family have many more to come.

If there was ever a blatant fishing for likes thread................... ;)

Really good to hear you are fighting it and winning. Hope you feel well enough to get back to the match soon. Have a fabulous Christmas and best wishes 2018 xx
Beat me to it Becs!

Good lad Hutch...good to see you back and in fighting mood!

All the best for the future marra, great to hear stories of people on the mend, we've had our own tribulations as a family as late but glad to report that my younger brother is now on the mend and like yourself looking forward to when he can get to the match again, so especially for you and others.
HA'WAY THE LADS. (and lasses)

Don't know you from Adam but will have almost certainly seen you at away games over the years.

Keep fighting :)lol:), and all best wishes to you & yours and the whole SAFC family for a great Christmas and a 2018 we can all be proud of.

Ha'way the Lads!!

Back