A MASSIVE THANK YOU TO ALL MY FRIENDS ON HERE

ive been missing near 10 month more so last 5 weeks as most you know i had a strong form of cancer which in time would have beat me but ive got out of the storm minus a few parts,,anyway what i am saying is a massive thank you to all with all my heart , the millwall game i had 14 visits at home before game and before this in hospital i had well over 35 folk turning up unreal to see everyone some ive not seen for years really touching .
from my hospital bed and now my seti ive kicked every ball with you guys its killed me missing the match but i am back now ...... people worse off i was one of the lucky ones but i tell you either you guys on here or lads from around some from london and perth scotland who came to see me i wont forget cheers from hutch ohh and bring on the mags fa cup if we get through boro thats my dream magcatcherhutch wont give in not yet anyway ....
good to see your on the mend and hope you and your family have a good xmas and happier new year from an old Gateshead Central Traveller

ive been missing near 10 month more so last 5 weeks as most you know i had a strong form of cancer which in time would have beat me but ive got out of the storm minus a few parts,,anyway what i am saying is a massive thank you to all with all my heart , the millwall game i had 14 visits at home before game and before this in hospital i had well over 35 folk turning up unreal to see everyone some ive not seen for years really touching .
from my hospital bed and now my seti ive kicked every ball with you guys its killed me missing the match but i am back now ...... people worse off i was one of the lucky ones but i tell you either you guys on here or lads from around some from london and perth scotland who came to see me i wont forget cheers from hutch ohh and bring on the mags fa cup if we get through boro thats my dream magcatcherhutch wont give in not yet anyway ....
Haway the Hutch - great stuff mate, keep fighting!!
FTM

Keep fighting and keep positive.

They don't like it up em

Haway way

Back