A good protein article.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's frustrating not being able to do both of the things that I want to do but once you're committed to going to the Gym then you can accept a long term process regards building muscle / reducing fat

Providing you don't go full fat fuck mode, I think people tend to look better when bulking anyway (in clothes at least). Much rather have delts and lats bursting out of a big shirt and be able to move serious weight than have a 6 pack tbh (and that's coming from somebody who has been 8% body fat, not just a bitter fatty :lol:)

Providing you don't go full fat fuck mode, I think people tend to look better when bulking anyway (in clothes at least). Much rather have delts and lats bursting out of a big shirt and be able to move serious weight than have a 6 pack tbh (and that's coming from somebody who has been 8% body fat, not just a bitter fatty :lol:)
I agree at this time of the year. But its different when the summer/holidays come around

See, im totally the opposite. I think muscle men look shit in clothes (i like the trim look tbf) but good say on the beach etc.

Think im going to stick with trying to stay trim whilst adding SOME muscle (as i have none :lol:)

I agree at this time of the year. But its different when the summer/holidays come around

See as long as I'm not a fatty it still doesn't bother me. I need to be at my biggest in summer though so it's a good job I don't really care :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back