A Covid safe protest outside the SOL

Pointless, however on Monday at 8.45 at the AOL might be a good shout. but things might change before then.
😂😂😂😂 here we go
To be fair to the players why could and should have won that game today. We were cruising at half time. Parkcuntson cost us the game by failing to go for the kill. We were crying out for some pace to be brought in at 70 mins to stop them coming at us. If they did we could have caught them in the break. It was so obvious it like he is deliberately trying to get the sack
He’s not trying to get the sack he’s just carrying out the whole regime’s policy to fuck off nasty supporters

Last edited:
No cross-border trips...order from the Sturgeon lass..so that's me out....not seen my cousin (Felling) since March...but as soon as safe to do so I'll be SOL (and Felling) bound..
I'll meet you at Gretna if you want to hold the other end of me Parkinson out sign next to the welcome to Scotland sign mate?

Any protest against parkinson is the biggest waste of time imaginable. People need to wake up to the fact he is a symptom and not the cause of the current situation.

Tin hat on! This wouldn’t happen at newcastle! Beyond disgraceful this
Think we r too hung up on those idiots.
like u say it would not happen at the skunks. They’d be in uproar long before what we’ve put up with.
Just cause we think they’re idiots for overreacting doesn’t mean we have to sit back and do fuck all.
we’ve largely stood by and watched our club be took apart piece by piece for the last 6/7 years and done very little.
What point do we break ?

Back