A Covid safe protest outside the SOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
No what i am saying is CM will be a small part of what makes our club tick, from Media and revenue income, to the fact he is very close to the new people and HE not JS set this up.
The "New People". I've said previously I have no issue with them keeping a small stake and if they make money, we've been successful. I am happy with that, others aren't and that is fine. But Charlie needs to keep his gob shut
Thanks for this, I don’t bite minions 💪😂

So what you are saying is Charlie will play a leading role in the new takeover.
No he will be playing a small role in promotions following the takeover is how I read it

Last edited:

The "New People". I've said previously I have no issue with them keeping a small stake and if they make money, we've been successful. I am happy with that, others aren't and that is fine. But Charlie needs to keep his gob shut

No he will be playing a small role in promotions following the takeover is how I read it
When has Charlie ever going to do a small role. Seriously

It’s not how I read it 😡

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back