8pm tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a barmy idea. f***ing social media wankers. There was a right fanny of a male nurse on BBC News this morning getting his 15mins of fame videoing himself getting all emotional AFTER HIS RUN because (in his own words) "I saw you cycling and fishing and you need to stop" Pause for long sigh and wobbly bottom lip then ranting again. Just do your f***ing job man :lol:

I'll do my bit by continuing to stop in the house for the next 3 weeks, not bothering anyone unnecessarily and continuing to vote against political parties that treat nurses and other front line workers as commodities to be paid the minimum amount and under the worst conditions they can get away with. Things that actaully make a difference.

No harm to those that a clapping like. Fair play. But if you voted tory in December I hope you spend your 60 seconds of clapping feeling a bit hypocritical and awfully silly

Mentioned this the other day mate and got shot down, happens over here and when I saw a report on French news they interviewed some nurses and doctors. Some were moved to tears to think that the public are thinking of them, harmless but always a few go against the grain. Wonder if any of the miserable tw@ts didn't clap for little Brad at the time.

What a load of f***ing shit. I can guarantee many if not most people won’t be doing this. Not because they don’t respect the NHS workers, but because they don’t do something just because some no mark on social media says they should.

As for bringing Bradley into it, cheap and disgusting.

What a load of f***ing shit. I can guarantee many if not most people won’t be doing this. Not because they don’t respect the NHS workers, but because they don’t do something just because some no mark on social media says they should.

As for bringing Bradley into it, cheap and disgusting.
Whooa wind ya neck in fella nobody on social media told me what to do, this craze started in Italy between a few folk stuck indoors I didn't start it, I'm not on facebook whats arse or what ever only here like yourself. If the remark about Brad offended you or anyone else I'm very sorry you are right it probably was a bit cheap as you say.

Whooa wind ya neck in fella nobody on social media told me what to do, this craze started in Italy between a few folk stuck indoors I didn't start it, I'm not on facebook whats arse or what ever only here like yourself. If the remark about Brad offended you or anyone else I'm very sorry you are right it probably was a bit cheap as you say.

Good reply, fair enough mate.

The Twittertwatters and Facey B gimps can please themselves. Not taking part in this stupid charade doesn’t mean you don’t appreciate the sacrifices people are making.

Yep. Trite for me.

Appreciate them by not voting for a party which has reduced their ability to respond to this for the last ten years.
Not an NHS fan but that's top class 👏 from a Nuffield Health fan.

Spire would have taken more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back