8pm tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Twittertwatters and Facey B gimps can please themselves. Not taking part in this stupid charade doesn’t mean you don’t appreciate the sacrifices people are making.
Exactly. Got the utmost respect for every single one of em, make me proud, they do. But standing on a terraced row, clapping, like some sort of (unt? Nee chance.

Surprised at the reaction to this tbh. On PF the minute someone requests a round of applause for a 67 year old MK Dons fan that’s died everyone is all for it and anyone who dares suggest it’s not a good idea does so at his own peril.
I think this is a pretty good idea. Yes, there’ll be Facetwatters live streaming for likes but I’ll support anything that may help lift people’s moods at the minute.

The Twittertwatters and Facey B gimps can please themselves. Not taking part in this stupid charade doesn’t mean you don’t appreciate the sacrifices people are making.
Philip Schofield will film himself doing this and show the nation he cares tomorrow
Can see the point of it a bit if you live cheeky by jowl in flats all overlooking each other but will be a bit shit when we all have big gardens so are pretty far away from each other😂
Use an air raid siren 📢

Last edited:
Stand in your doorways or gardens/yards or simply just open a window but clap at 8pm to show appreciation for the frontline during this time
Mentioned this the other day mate and got shot down, happens over here and when I saw a report on French news they interviewed some nurses and doctors. Some were moved to tears to think that the public are thinking of them, harmless but always a few go against the grain. Wonder if any of the miserable tw@ts didn't clap for little Brad at the time.

Woman on the news said its about us all making ourselves feel better.
I really don’t need some wifey off the telly to tell me how to feel better. The NHS will always have my utmost respect, support and appreciation. I hope they come through this better regarded And not taken for granted the way they have been in the past. Caring for the sick and injured is a vocation and as such has been taken advantage of by various governments for as far back as I can remember.
If ever there was a time for this to be addressed it’s now and in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back