80s hair metal

• Thread starter 1hardcoresuperstar1
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He works in Sunderland actually, some on here are bound to know him :lol: He's a mag like which I think explains it, canny lad though-just an appalling taste in music

I bet they were doing stuff like smoking cigarettes and drinking Jack Daniels on the bus. Both can be bought legally of course.

Aye it was that type of shit.

Swearing loudly, talking about 'bucking' hot chicks, motorbikes, riffs and geeeetars, man.

I was forced to borrow the ex wenchs walkman for the return journey, and even found solace in Def Leppard rather than listen to those bucknuts. It was that bad.

and why is that the hard drinking, hard loving, metal fans were always spewing up after necking a half bottle of vodka at the school disco. They'd be picked up by their very unimpressed parents (no doubt to spew up in the car) whilst the only necking the cool kids were doing was with selected fanny from their class.

Swearing loudly, talking about 'bucking' hot chicks, motorbikes, riffs and geeeetars, man.

I was forced to borrow the ex wenchs walkman for the return journey, and even found solace in Def Leppard rather than listen to those bucknuts. It was that bad.

and why is that the hard drinking, hard loving, metal fans were always spewing up after necking a half bottle of vodka at the school disco. They'd be picked up by their very unimpressed parents (no doubt to spew up in the car) whilst the only necking the cool kids were doing was with selected fanny from their class.

Names?

mini-x2 said:
You know you're in the wrong and you feel ashamed because of this.
Because I like you, I won't humiliate you anymore.
You've done your fair share of blushing with that denim waistcoat over your school blazer.

Now, whilst our musical tastes (and I use the word 'taste' tenuously in your case) have moved along different paths over the years and yes I don't mind the "rock" the closest either of our haircuts have came to touching our collars is your Dickensian fop like fringe.

Which quite frankly was a blessing as it covered your moody pyatt as you stood forlorn over your misfunctioning Emulator secretly longing to be the poodle keyboardist from Bon Jovi.

:)

:lol::lol:

Now, whilst our musical tastes (and I use the word 'taste' tenuously in your case) have moved along different paths over the years and yes I don't mind the "rock" the closest either of our haircuts have came to touching our collars is your Dickensian fop like fringe.

Which quite frankly was a blessing as it covered your moody pyatt as you stood forlorn over your misfunctioning Emulator secretly longing to be the poodle keyboardist from Bon Jovi.

:lol::lol:

Haven't seen any of the band you mention but I was a big metal fan in the 80's -more heavier than your list.

Wouldn't mind seeing Motley Crue though. Have you seen the roller coaster drum riser from the current tour?

Aye. One of the most tragic things I've seen.

'Is your band shit?'

'Yes.'

'Well why not distract your idiot fans with a f***ing fairground ride'.

Aye. One of the most tragic things I've seen.

'Is your band shit?'

'Yes.'

'Well why not distract your idiot fans with a f***ing fairground ride'.

I've always said that the more expansive the stage show, the shitter the music.

It's not strictly true, but as a rule of thumb it's not bad.

Of these people:

"the hard drinking, hard loving, metal fans were always spewing up after necking a half bottle of vodka at the school disco. They'd be picked up by their very unimpressed parents (no doubt to spew up in the car) whilst the only necking the cool kids were doing was with selected fanny from their class. "

I've always said that the more expansive the stage show, the shitter the music.

It's not strictly true, but as a rule of thumb it's not bad.

I know I sound like a horrible dullard but what happened to a band walking out on stage and just playing really f***ing loud music to some kids to dance like loons to?

Of these people:

"the hard drinking, hard loving, metal fans were always spewing up after necking a half bottle of vodka at the school disco. They'd be picked up by their very unimpressed parents (no doubt to spew up in the car) whilst the only necking the cool kids were doing was with selected fanny from their class. "

What, so you want me to put up names of my schoolmates on here?

Wierdo.

I know I sound like a horrible dullard but what happened to a band walking out on stage and just playing really f***ing loud music to some kids to dance like loons to?

I'll buy that for a dullard ;)

Last edited:
Mini x2 , is your avatar the cover for 'Love Comes Quickly' by the Pet Shop Boys? It rings a bell , I had the 12" version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back