80s hair metal

• Thread starter 1hardcoresuperstar1
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll eat your face off, you absolute cock.
I bet your mam hates you.

Normally I'll say that even in the direst of shite you'll find one or two decent tunes. But not amongst that lot.

Apart from Appetite For Destruction, obviously, but that doesn't count.

I'll not even joke about you liking any of them, it's that serious.

Normally I'll say that even in the direst of shite you'll find one or two decent tunes. But not amongst that lot.

Apart from Appetite For Destruction, obviously, but that doesn't count.

I'll not even joke about you liking any of them, it's that serious.

You're so, so true.
It's not a laughing matter.
Anyone who likes any of that garbage has got SERIOUS problems.

You had that done on my wall as part of one of your first art installations.

Edit:
Actually it wasn't you, it was our friend Charlie.

mini-x2 said:
You're so, so true.
It's not a laughing matter.
Anyone who likes any of that garbage has got SERIOUS problems.

Edit:
Actually it wasn't you, it was our friend Charlie.

Oh aye it was, think that was his bro who was into maiden though. He had the cover of Ozzy Osbournes Tribute album scrawled on his side of the room if I recall correctly.

Oh aye it was, think that was his bro who was into maiden though. He had the cover of Ozzy Osbournes Tribute album scrawled on his side of the room if I recall correctly.

He was alright his brother at first.
He was into all the ZTT stuff and Depeche when I first met him but something majorly traumatic must've happened and he ended up into all that guitar shit.

He was alright his brother at first.
He was into all the ZTT stuff and Depeche when I first met him but something majorly traumatic must've happened and he ended up into all that guitar shit.

lets not get carried away like

FFS Mary Contrary!

...and here the preachings of mini commence.

You know you're in the wrong and you feel ashamed because of this.
Because I like you, I won't humiliate you anymore.
You've done your fair share of blushing with that denim waistcoat over your school blazer.

I love guitars and guitar bands when they're played correctly.
You know what I mean man.
:)

;)

I had a previous wench who was well into all this, and one of my marras loves it all as well, so I've had plenty of exposure to it.

It's appalling like, style over substance, but the syle was absolutely shite as well.

The worse thing is that thick fuckers think I actually like this shit because my hair is long(ish). Is it also backcombed and bleached, no it f***ing isn't, so fuck off you thick know nowt cunts.

My cousins husband idolises Bon Jovi and has seen them dozens of times. He quotes his song lyrics as profile statuses on facebook and all sorts :oops:

;)

I had a previous wench who was well into all this, and one of my marras loves it all as well, so I've had plenty of exposure to it.

It's appalling like, style over substance, but the syle was absolutely shite as well.

The worse thing is that thick fuckers think I actually like this shit because my hair is long(ish). Is it also backcombed and bleached, no it f***ing isn't, so fuck off you thick know nowt cunts.

:lol:

I've just never saw the point of it like, even for the complete nobodies that seem to attach themselves to this look/music.
I can kind of understand that these people are a bit timid, effeminate even, and have certainly never been near a bird's snatch in their entire lives.
Hence them embracing what they mistakenly think is a 'macho' genre in the misguided view that it will fill all of the aforementioned voids.

My cousins husband idolises Bon Jovi and has seen them dozens of times. He quotes his song lyrics as profile statuses on facebook and all sorts :oops:

I went to see them (it was another wench who liked them) at Brimingham NEC.

The coach ride down was bad enough with some hilarious 'rebellious' metal fans, but I kept an open mind, but they were very poor live.

In my top5 worst gigs of all time.

The coach ride down was bad enough with some hilarious 'rebellious' metal fans, but I kept an open mind, but they were very poor live.

The lads only like 30, watches them multiple times on the same tour. Really dont understand it like

I bet they were doing stuff like smoking cigarettes and drinking Jack Daniels on the bus. Both can be bought legally of course.

The lads only like 30, watches them multiple times on the same tour. Really dont understand it like

He wants dragging through the streets, tied to the back of a horse the daft twat.

:lol:

I've just never saw the point of it like, even for the complete nobodies that seem to attach themselves to this look/music.
I can kind of understand that these people are a bit timid, effeminate even, and have certainly never been near a bird's snatch in their entire lives.
Hence them embracing what they mistakenly think is a 'macho' genre in the misguided view that it will fill all of the aforementioned voids.

Thing is though that some of the fanny who are into this are beyond belief.

So Only McLonely of the sixth form computer club sees this and decides to backcomb his ginger hair, buy a bike jacket with tassles on the back, get some cowboy boots and a Poison T shirt.

Obviously then, the afforementioned fanny are then all over him.

To be so obsessed about any band, however good, and allow them to take up that much of your time, is just counterproductive in your musical education.

Apart from The Specials of course. But that goes without saying.

Thing is though that some of the fanny who are into this are beyond belief.

So Only McLonely of the sixth form computer club sees this and decides to backcomb his ginger hair, buy a bike jacket with tassles on the back, get some cowboy boots and a Poison T shirt.

Obviously then, the afforementioned fanny are then all over him.

The daft c*nts have probably been watching too many ZZ Top videos and think that it's real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back