777 missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aye good point marra, you've made me change my mind.

Mate your scenario might seem probable to you but it makes no sense.

If it came down in tact then why no emergency rafts etc deployed. Why no distress calls, why no communication of any sort.

If you believe that the pilot was dodgy suicide bloke and killed all his passengers off at altitude, then why would he care if the plane came down in tact?

There are so many inconsistencies in this incident. I'm afraid we will never know what truly happened.

Do you think they have had enough time now to plant something in this new "hotspot" they are on about? I wonder how far it is off the original search areas.

Mate your scenario might seem probable to you but it makes no sense.

If it came down in tact then why no emergency rafts etc deployed. Why no distress calls, why no communication of any sort.

If you believe that the pilot was dodgy suicide bloke and killed all his passengers off at altitude, then why would he care if the plane came down in tact?

There are so many inconsistencies in this incident. I'm afraid we will never know what truly happened.

Almost certainly a conspiracy involving Jewish aliens

Some thing was on that plane that the Americans didn't want going to china
This, for me.

They either blew the fucker out of the sky into a billion pieces, remotely hijacked it or the pilot took it to Diego Garcia.

The Americans have been bizarrely silent on the whole thing (weird as there was at least one American citizen on the aircraft and its not like them to keep schtum when it involves one of their own) - they found a tiny boat in the Atlantic a few weeks back so I'm sure that they could find a bloody 777 if they wanted too.

I've telt yeahs. It's in a hanger on Andy Garcia's Island
f***ing groupies eh !
The point was, one can 'crash' without spreading much debris around

When is this Horizon on?
Putting a plane down on a calm river would be very, very different to putting one down on a big ocean i'd imagine. In my opinion there would be a fair debris field on the ocean.

How come this "hot spot" is just being talked about now ? I've never heard mention of it until today. Also did the possible location in the Bay of Bengal ever get resolved ? That seemed to go very quiet very quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back