777 missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
f***ing groupies eh !

Putting a plane down on a calm river would be very, very different to putting one down on a big ocean i'd imagine. In my opinion there would be a fair debris field on the ocean.

How come this "hot spot" is just being talked about now ? I've never heard mention of it until today. Also did the possible location in the Bay of Bengal ever get resolved ? That seemed to go very quiet very quickly.
Unless the swell was very bad, I'm not sure the forces involved would be that much different

If it did come down on the Southern Ocean the swell would have been mountainous. The Potomac was like a mill pond and the engines were still ripped off.
Entirely depends on the weather and where it came down innit. Even the southern ocean has calmer periods

I see Inmarsat are now saying the course and speed is consistent with autopilot

I think they'll find that the problem was either fire that gassed everyone or depressurization

Maybe they made the turns to get back to an airport, but then lost conciousness

Last edited by a moderator:
Entirely depends on the weather and where it came down innit. Even the southern ocean has calmer periods

I see Inmarsat are now saying the course and speed is consistent with autopilot

I think they'll find that the problem was either fire that gassed everyone or depressurization

Maybe they made the turns to get back to an airport, but then lost conciousness
Even on a calm day the Southern Ocean has big swells. I can't honestly see a plane ditching in it without some major damage to the aircraft and a resulting debris field.

The plane crossed back over the Malay peninsular and was then last plotted as heading north-west up the Andaman Sea. At some point if the south sea crash theory is correct the plane was turned and flown south. That doesn't sound like autopilot to me. The cabin could well have been deliberately de-pressurised to incapacitate the crew and passengers and then re-pressurised. That would mean someone in charge of the plane heading for suicide imo. None of this however explains the total lack of any evidence to back up either the suicide theory or a southern ocean crash. There isn't any and the Inmarsat set of unprecedented calculations are being used as the sole basis of the search.

I think it has been identified that there was a NATO exercise going on when the planes were "dissapearing".

Funny that. Every time something dodgy goes down, there are military exercises being carried out close by. I wouldn't be surprised if these military exercises closely resembled the search and rescue response to missing planes.

A workmate of the wife lost her partner on MH 370 - she was saying last week that they are raising funds for an 'independent investigation' not sure in the value of it but at I cannot blame them for at least trying something. Must be tough still not knowing what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back