6 games 4 defeats

Status
Not open for further replies.

I didn't want Parkinson like pretty much everyone, however this is the mess Ross has left. I blame the players for tonight more than anyone, they've been embarrassed by a team of kids regardless whose on the touchline. Let's just see what we do in January following the investment news, league defeats are the ones to get angry over in our current state, not tonight.

Letting him anywhere near our lifeline cash sounds like a terrible idea. Get this lot playing and then he can have some cash.

I didn't want him at the time and I want him here even less now.

Hes played practically a second string from what we would have played if it was a league game. I want to exit this joke competition at the earliest opportunity anyway, i hope the mindset is the same among the clubs leadership. I also want out of the cup in the next game. Promotion is the only show in town.

In addition to the above, we deserved to get beat off Wycombe but hed only been in post a day or something. There has been an improvement since he came in. It seems from this board most people would agree. I like what I've seen so far, he doesnt seem to talk sh*te. We are more attacking and are creating more chances. I actually think weve been unlucky a few times. There is cause for optimistism in my opinion. I dont really see what negativity, for the sake of it, achieves.
So are we wanting Ross back in now?

Definitely not!

Last edited:
Parkinson wasn’t my first choice but we have to concentrate on league games.
Bollocks to the cup games that’s what cocked us up last season.

Seriously, this has got next to FA to do with Parkinson. That 11 tonight, providing they applied themselves, should have beaten a team with, correct me if I’m wrong but I’ve googled quickly, ZERO first team appearances. The problem being they didn’t and a team as well-organised, skilful and as up for it as they were thoroughly deserved to win. The blame lies squarely with the players.
If Parkinson has got any sense he should take the maximum number of PL loans he can entirely from that Leicester team.
The central midfield bossed it, the tall quick lad upfront looks a million times the player Wyke or Grigg is and the centre-backs made McNulty and Maguire look like the school boys.
As for Benji, he needs to have a look at how far he is behind their standard.

Last edited:
I didn't want him either but refuse to round on him already.
This, he’s here now and frankly I couldn’t care less if he played Samson in goal and Delilah at centre half tonight. Will judge him in the league only. So far we have seen minor improvements in them games imo so hopefully by Xmas we are top 6 still and we can recruit a bit of quality.

I didn't want him either but refuse to round on him already.

We shouldn’t round upon him at all at this stage. It’s not his fault. The squad he has inherited is poor, it was poor at the end of May when weren’t good enough to go up and it was made poorer with the summer’s recruitment. Parkinson isn’t to blame.

However, his appointment is going pretty much as a lot of people expected. He isn’t / wasn’t an inspiring choice and didn’t strike me as an appointment that would bring a lift to the club or particularly motivate the players. The appointment of an available manager from the knackers yard of the second / third tier managerial merry go round demonstrated a massive lack of vision, ambition and withitness from our board (and probably finance). It was also absolutely obvious that if results didn’t pick up instantly that there’d be this type of instant pressure on a manager such as Parkinson. He is on a hiding to nowt really

Stewart Donald’s fault 100%. Employing his mates as head of recruiting, ffs and now has gone for the cheapest option available.

Don’t particularly blame Parkinson, a bit like Grayson in respect that the club is just probably too big for him.

Last edited:
Lets get beat on Saturday to focus on promotion. We could have beat that Leicester side if we wanted, the lads just had no interest.

Hasn't done much to lift the mood has he really
It won't be long till Charlie's out to lift our spirits and his raise the roof on boxing day rallying call.
We are slowly establishing ourselves as an average lower league club

I think we are fully established unfortunately.

Hasn't done much to lift the mood has he really
It won't be long till Charlie's out to lift our spirits and his raise the roof on boxing day rallying call.
We are slowly establishing ourselves as an average lower league club
Tonight Probably shows our actual squad isnt quite as good as some would believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back