6 games 4 defeats

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know as well as I do this place luckily does not represent our actual loyal fan base that goes to games.
Not even when we were doing relatively well.
The biggest surprise to me is why they waste all their valuable time posting negative stuff on here.
I will be down Hylton rd for the Coventry game.
I will be the weirdo drinking sparkling water, I hope the sell it 🤪

You are correct, because as I have repeatedly said - people can go to games and get behind the team and then complain, bitch, criticise etc on here afterwards.

So no, you don’t get the moaning at games that you see on here.

The sooner people start pointing the finger of blame at the players who got dominated in every area by Leicester U21’s rather than the manager the better. On that evidence I’d say there’s 8 or 9 of that Leicester team that could walk into our first team.
Just to think, less than 3 years ago we beat their 1st team 2-1 at home and now we’re losing to their underfucking 21s.

Last edited:
The sooner people start pointing the finger of blame at the players who got dominated in every area by Leicester U21’s rather than the manager the better. On that evidence I’d say there’s 8 or 9 of that Leicester squad that could walk into our first team.

The problem is, the manager's job is to get a tune out of these players. They are much better than what they showed today. We've seen it.

The sooner people start pointing the finger of blame at the players who got dominated in every area by Leicester U21’s rather than the manager the better. On that evidence I’d say there’s 8 or 9 of that Leicester team that could walk into our first team.
Considering the club are doing extremely well I would expect that
The problem is, the manager's job is to get a tune out of these players. They are much better than what they showed today. We've seen it.
When 🤪

You are correct, because as I have repeatedly said - people can go to games and get behind the team and then complain, bitch, criticise etc on here afterwards.

Always get the odd gobby ones at games. In recent times when I go it seems now that people just go silent. A bit in shock I guess.
It's a sad state of affairs but we will be back

I would take a few more defeats than draws if it meant us actually going for games.

Not all of them mind.

Considering the club are doing extremely well I would expect that

When 🤪
Really though? This isn’t an U23 team it’s kids. We battered Man City U21’s last season. Maybe I’m struggling to accept we’ve fallen that far but there’s no way a bunch of admittedly bang average L1 seasoned pros should be getting their arses handed to them by a bunch of kids.
There needs to be a lot of soul searching in that dressing room tonight. They should be utterly embarrassed.

Listen..posted this the other week..bring in any manager you want..ANY..it won’t matter..it’s not the manager it’s the players..THE PLAYERS AREN’T GOOD ENOUGH.
Yep, plus Jack Ross's players don't seem like they want to play for a new manager. Whee'd have thowt it!

Really though? This isn’t an U23 team it’s kids. We battered Man City U21’s last season. Maybe I’m struggling to accept we’ve fallen that far but there’s no way a bunch of admittedly bang average L1 seasoned pros should be getting their arses handed to them by a bunch of kids.
Man city players were all around 18 iirc.
Yes we have fallen unfortunately

Fans dont go to games because enough is enough paying hard earned money to watch our team struggle to beat teams like Southend who have a goals against of over 40 and we win one nil if anyone beilives this team will go up this season they need help.Its not Parkinsons fault his was appointed by a clueless owner but he will never get us promoted

I wasn’t ecstatic when he got appointed but I’m not going to judge or write him off yet, I think it’s harsh to blame a couple of the defeats on him because there were other circumstances that need to be taken into account. The jury is out for me.

I didn't want Parkinson like pretty much everyone, however this is the mess Ross has left. I blame the players for tonight more than anyone, they've been embarrassed by a team of kids regardless whose on the touchline. Let's just see what we do in January following the investment news, league defeats are the ones to get angry over in our current state, not tonight.

Shit appointment but couldn’t care less about the score tonight. Quicker we get knocked out of the cups the better for me, total distraction.

8k there on a freezing cold night against a team of kids in a tin pot cup. If that's not the hardcore then I don't know what is.

They booed players off at the end and sounded utterly annoyed throughout. Maybe it's not just "on here" that people are fed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back