Looked more like 25

Maybe from 80 mins but I thought it looked mid 30s when everyone was in their seats. There's a lot of ticket holders not showing up. That's always been the case midweek but it seems to be spreading to weekend games now as well. We left 3 SC in the pub when we went off to the match yesterday. I knew as soon as we met up with them they had no interest in going and would just stay out on the drink instead. They still get counted in the attendance though.

I roughly counted the Swansea lot during the first half and they were barely over 100. That should be factored in too.

Abysmal following.

Maybe from 80 mins but I thought it looked mid 30s when everyone was in their seats. There's a lot of ticket holders not showing up. That's always been the case midweek but it seems to be spreading to weekend games now as well. We left 3 SC in the pub when we went off to the match yesterday. I knew as soon as we met up with them they had no interest in going and would just stay out on the drink instead. They still get counted in the attendance though.
I'd guess at 36K in ground.

Gonna be quite toxic come the end of the season. Atmosphere was understandably negative, and will be on a knife edge if the season runs out the way it seems
Sadly , my prediction of around us finishing 14/15th seems to be not far off, could be even lower.

Ownerships fucked now in my opinion, every decision they’ve made this year has been tragic.

Fans had enough.

You can always tell it's one of them games where there's a lot more empty seats than normal when they announce 41 thousand and change. Wasn't close to that yesterday.

You can always tell it's one of them games where there's a lot more empty seats than normal when they announce 41 thousand and change. Wasn't close to that yesterday.
Its a good job for the club they dont have stubhub any more put it that way!

Geniune question, why are there always a lot of empty seats in the south stand.Its supposed to be the popular end?

As someone who sits in it you can see empty seats everywhere else. I imagine theres empty seats everywhere, you just cant see the stand you're sat in

Not everyone goes to every game

All clubs do this ?
And if you go to a gig dint turn up does it get announced it wasn’t full ?-mo it was a sell out or well supported
As you know no one mid table in the Championship would get nearly 42000
Yes that’s my point …. Not bothered on gigs that doesn’t allow you to observe trends no over a season
Wont be that next season

People leaving on 75m in front of me. A full 20 including injury time ignored. Don't understand it.
It happens at every ground…. But happens far more at the SOL… no idea why …. Support the team… the pub/ home will always be there
Logon or register to see this image

Exactly
Don’t reply then 👍😎

Last edited:
Been done to death. Its how it is measured nationally and it’s bought ticket’s considering tax and police etc. probably illegal to do otherwise.

Are you expecting SAFC to risk breaking the law?
It won’t be police man, why would they give a flying F on tickets sold…. They want to know numbers there and risk management
Poor really when we were pushing to get back into it. Bad performance yesterday but that's modern day fans I suppose.
It is to a degree ….. but a real issue at the SOL …. It’s not as though there are many Tourists/ foreign fans

Last edited:

Back