40000+ versus Pompey?

Tend to agree Hank. The bulk of pompey fans that attend next week will not comprise of many day trippers as such. Unless some of their nut jobs decide to travel up irrespective. Hopefully Donald will not make same mistake as coventry match by having pay in gate for away fans. Im looking forward to a decent atmosphere with no serious bother

Tend to agree Hank. The bulk of pompey fans that attend next week will not comprise of many day trippers as such. Unless some of their nut jobs decide to travel up irrespective. Hopefully Donald will not make same mistake as coventry match by having pay in gate for away fans. Im looking forward to a decent atmosphere with no serious bother
Maybe after the half time sacking of the head steward have made the stewards & polis think oh fuck we'd better start deeing our jobs probably

Definitely seemed to be a bigger polis presence around the ground yesterday

Next week is arguably the biggest game the 3rd tier has ever seen. The 2 biggest clubs, biggest support, possibly largest ever crowd. This isn't Pompey's 'big day out' as some like to say, we aren't Fleetwood / Burton etc, so why don't people embrace a game of such magnitude as it may not happen at this level again

He's talking about empty seats. They couldnt even sell out their allocation for Southend 5 minutes along the road. If you wanted to see empty seats that was the game to see them at. They must have taken 750.

Now of course its their big day out at Sunderland and like Wembley the local chav estates are looking to have an annual day out up here.

No f***ing thanks.

Southend or Southsea? ;)

Got my tickets for me and my lass for the Black Cat's Bar for Row 37 Seat's 96 and 97 so the only problem I foresee is someone complaining about the warmth of the lager. :lol::lol:
Do you not like warm larger.

Next week is arguably the biggest game the 3rd tier has ever seen. The 2 biggest clubs, biggest support, possibly largest ever crowd. This isn't Pompey's 'big day out' as some like to say, we aren't Fleetwood / Burton etc, so why don't people embrace a game of such magnitude as it may not happen at this level again
and the chances are we will cancel each other out and hand Barnsley promotion

Last edited:
Agree. Lets dwell on the positives

Back