40000+ versus Pompey?

And the amount of fucks I give is what?

They went on like coked up pikey gypos and I’ll labour the point for a long time

They are along with Coventry probably the most classless wankerish sets of fans I’ve seen in the last 20 years

Sums up this shit division
Will you please leave off with the gypo references mate. We aren’t all bad or Pompey supporters.

Pompey could easily sell another 3000 + so many people trying to get tickets . Would be a real shame if there are thousands of empty spaces like the Coventry game ( 13,000 empty seats ) . Do you think Sunderland might release some more ?
Not after the Coventry game they won’t I wouldn’t have thought

Haha, the irony of a Sunderland fan slagging off council house tenants. Must be amongst the highest ratio of council estates to private of anywhere in the country up there.

S
Haha, the irony of a Sunderland fan slagging off council house tenants. Must be amongst the highest ratio of council estates to private of anywhere in the country up there.
Started on many kids lately? You got twatted in Carlisle and Sunderland for it

Tell you what, id knock fuck out of you

Last edited:
I think it’s been ok , I have been to 6 away games and we have nearly always sold out . Blackpool which is a 12 hour round trip , And 3000 to coventry on a Tuesday night . So prob not as good as your away support , but Pompey tend to get a good away following

Tbh looking at the numbers you've taken away this season i was quite surprised at how small they've been.
Only sold 1300 yesterday for massive game, 1100 at shrewsbury on a saturday, and less than 600 away to walsall.

Oh, and the 3000 to coventry was actually 1900. And Blackpool which you nearly sold out at for (first away game of the season) you had 1600. We took 8000 there.

Back