40000+ versus Pompey?

I watched the Cov and Walsall games live on iFollow. And Burton on Sky. First 2 were evening games, always tricky on a week day.
We took 5000 to Coventry this season, for a midday kick off.

We took over 8000 to Wigan, a few seasons ago for an evening kick off.
IIrc, the same season we also took over 8000 to Barnsley for an early kick off.

Last edited by a moderator:

Under McCarthy 8,000 at Wigan we scored early on

Dint think there was a sober Sunderland fan that day
Cheers Hank.
Aye Stewart scored early on and we never looked like losing
I was well pissed like.
My shins, arms and back was fucked after falling down the side terrace from the back all the way down to the concrete at the bottom.
I fell down the black protective netting and landed arse over elbow right in front of the coppers at the bottom.
I thought they'd hoy me out but they helped me up and pointed me back in the direction I fell from. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers Hank.
Aye Stewart scored early on and we never looked like losing
I was well pissed like.
My shins, arms and back was fucked after falling down the side terrace from the back all the way down to the concrete at the bottom.
I fell down the black protective netting and landed arse over elbow right in front of the coppers at the bottom.
I thought they'd hoy me out but they helped me up and pointed me back in the direction I fell from. :lol:

Reminds me at Sheffield united kyle scored

That pissed celebrating went least 4 rows in front bodies all owa

As I was getting to me feet steward came owa to me thought fuck I'm nicked here but kindly showed me back to my seat :lol:

Me fatha was gan spare :lol:

Seen several people mention trouble at Wembley, what happened? I saw nowt all day. Barely saw any Portsmouth fans till I got into the ground.

Didn’t we have the other stand alongside the pitch? The stand that pic was taken from. A was like everybody else paraletic like so could be wrong.
That looks like the long stand along the side of the pitch, but I could be mistaken as its not my photo.
I lifted it from google.
Theres SAFC flags so its definitely our supporters in that stand.
I think that stand holds 8000 and there was a crowd of just over 20000 there that night.

Back