4 clean sheets in 5 games

Unlucky to not of beaten Bristol City last game and a good point at dirty Leeds tonight, looks like the silent treatment has worked by Dodds :lol:
Let’s just hope the club don’t give him the job full time. It’s always in the back of mind that if we have a very good end to the season, the naive owner may hand him the reigns. We shouldn’t forgot how awful things were a few weeks ago. Most of this Board were apprehensive we may not get a few draws to stay up.

Shame the board and speakman couldn't support us with a CDM and Striker in Jan cos there is a lot of promise in defence, with all the shuffling and injuries we've had to deal with at the back it's been one of the few positives this year despite the odd shocking defensive performance and some sloppy goals, generally the back 4 have looked pretty solid.

I've just been looking at the table and those above us, none have really looked all that in the games that I have seen.

We're only a few signings and a decent coach away from the top 6. KLD needs to deliver.
The nightmare scenario is 2 of Leeds, Southampton and Leicester staying down. Although Leicester will be starting next season on minus points, but I feel whoever misses out will have to be heavy favourites next year.

Poor Rigg played winger, 10 and closing down forward while Jobe was missioning around on a zimmer
So the formation and tactics went over your head then. Jobe was playing as a false 9 with Clarke and Rigg pushed past him on either side, like old-style inside forwards.

Back