3rd test - Headingley

Last edited:
For me I am not saying don't be positive and back themselves but they do need to focus more, do their catching training (because its clear they are not doing enough!), be smarter at playing the situation and adapting. We have been falling far too often into the Aussies very obvious plans. Its clear that a positive mentality helps many of the players on this team but it needs to be paired with adaptability, focus, hard training and preparation. We are far too casual and laissez faire in attitude at the moment. Its a good win but the Aussies are relentless so we must be too in the pursuit of improving.
The argument made by England is that hard training and preparation is the antithesis to just going out there, backing themselves and enjoying the moment

I know people love to bemoan the "fall of TMS", but listening to SKY this weekend has renewed my love for it.
Chris Broad disciplined by ICC for taking the piss out of Warner (FFS):
We just keep stepping over the line of the Aussie sensibilities, poor bairns.

Has anyone who was at the Saturday of the Headingley test actually received their 50% refund yet?
I had an email on 31/7 saying my credit card had been credited and it shows in my Yorkshire account as credited but so far received nothing. Think they said it could take 4 days to show in card balance.

Last edited:

Back