3rd test - Headingley

May as well have a thread (given I’m not allowed to comment on the other one anymore), and it’s only a few days away

I’m up there Sunday, can’t say I’ve got much enthusiasm for it right now

We will certainly make a few changes, but the bowling looks powderpuff relative to the Aussie attack.

For Australia you’d assume Murphy plays ahead of Lyon. And maybe Boland for Hazelwood

Please please please, let the pitch have some life

May as well have a thread (given I’m not allowed to comment on the other one anymore), and it’s only a few days away

We will certainly make a few changes, but the bowling looks powderpuff relative to the Aussie attack.

For Australia you’d assume Murphy plays ahead of Lyon. And maybe Boland for Hazelwood

Agree re the bowlers. They are a significant upgrade on ours. I’m there Sunday as well.

Last edited:

I'm going Friday should be decent im actually allowed to comment this game as I'm going as well.

Last edited:

Banned from commenting on other one? Laughable really that mind, amazing how bickering has only restarted again today.

Anyway….surely if Wood is named he plays. Seemingly no changes to batting line up, Wood and Ali in for Anderson and Robinson?

Banned from commenting on other one? Laughable really that mind, amazing how bickering has only restarted again today.

Anyway….surely if Wood is named he plays. Seemingly no changes to batting line up, Wood and Ali in for Anderson and Robinson?
Wood needs to play for me, 93-95 mph bouncers ooooo

Back