3rd team players

Status
Not open for further replies.
will you be mixing the teams up EDD?

not sure yet mate. I need at least another 3 to confirm on here by tomorrow before I can guarantee their will be a game

sorry lads just not enough people this is off now a no go.

The pitch will be free so you could always have a trainiong session on the artificial pitch or a mini game

Would any1 b up for a 7 a side game or sumthing like that, since i literally have nothing to do on Saturday, with the football now on Sunday. :)

The 35 bus goes from Mordor and drops you off outside the ground.

That's if you can't get a lift like. Get yerself signed up man, I only started playing last week :lol:

And what the fucks this one done? what is it with smb cricketers getting banned

Confirmed:

Beefy
Mick
Brett Lee
Chops
Zomby (but can play either team...?)
Scotch
Pete

Plus Roy, Adam

Makes 9? One to drop from the 2nds makes it 10 a side.

Confirmed:

Beefy
Mick
Brett Lee
Chops
Zomby (but can play either team...?)
Scotch
Pete

Plus Roy, Adam

Makes 9? One to drop from the 2nds makes it 10 a side.

Would this be the roy, who plays for the u14's or sumthing, and has he been asked cos if not would see him at the nets on friday, also obviously I would be well up for a 9/10 a side, 9 being if Chops drops out :mad:, also assuming if Edd's still gd to get the team for sat.

if you wanted to play you would have to book the ground again as It has now been cancelled and tell Lee that we havce a fixture.

IMO if you can get 12 down I would play a match on the artificial wiocket pair people off and then bowel 5overs at each pair and for every wicket taken -8runs should be scored and the pair that scores the most wins.

TO CONFIRM: A GAME AGAIONST THE 2NDS IS OFF. If you want to have a practise or a practise type match like above then please still come down on saturday.

Dont automatically confirm people then:)

Can yer not just turn up to one game, come along and watch, meet a few of the lads, show a bit of interest for half an hour so we can all tell you what a massive helmet you are to your face?

If i was you i would DEFINATELY turn up to the nets on Friday just to meet a couple of people and practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back