3rd team players

Status
Not open for further replies.

probs easier to learn off spin the leg spin id imagine

The 35 bus goes from Mordor and drops you off outside the ground.

That's if you can't get a lift like. Get yerself signed up man, I only started playing last week :lol:

how old are you zomby lad

f***ing hell, I thought we'd done this to death :lol:

Odd teams in the league, this is our first of 2 weekends.

Would have been playing Ryhope but speaking to their guy tonight it depended on whether they won their cup game yesterday. As a result, they have 5 teams turning out this weekend and a lot of people are in the same position as us - not allowed to play two games in one weekend!

I'm sure the likes of Andy P who hasn't played for the 3rds might fancy a game, no Sunderland game this Saturday so no excuses.

We could even fit Chops in.

I feel like Chops saying this but I dont know :lol: I'll know by Wednesday if I can play, so provisionally put me down as a no and if 11 put their name down before me then I'll just have to not play.

i dinnar... maybe....no....i'll think about it.... can i get a lift/bus/plane/boat/train/lift ...live in washy nar cleadon no actually southampton

will you all be big old sex starved men? how old are you all? don't rape me with your bat handle

i'll play like

i dinnar... maybe....no....i'll think about it.... can i get a lift/bus/plane/boat/train/lift ...live in washy nar cleadon no actually southampton

will you all be big old sex starved men? how old are you all? don't rape me with your bat handle

i'll play like

:lol:

i'll play like

Pete's going to be so disappointed.

Confirmed:

Beefy
Mick
Brett Lee
Chops
Zomby (but can play either team...?)
Scotch

Might play:

Peter P
Andy P

People to ask:

Butsy
Stew
Craig S
Sweeney?
Chris Turner?
Jack Rounce?
Others?

Think we'd get 11.

Last edited:
I'm a No as of now lads, Jack can't play either, I asked him last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back