3rd team players

Status
Not open for further replies.

how come their is a free weekend already

Odd teams in the league, this is our first of 2 weekends.

Would have been playing Ryhope but speaking to their guy tonight it depended on whether they won their cup game yesterday. As a result, they have 5 teams turning out this weekend and a lot of people are in the same position as us - not allowed to play two games in one weekend!

I'm sure the likes of Andy P who hasn't played for the 3rds might fancy a game, no Sunderland game this Saturday so no excuses.

We could even fit Chops in.

Chops leading Aleem Dar a merry dance here :-D

So far we have:

Chops - unconfirmed
Andy P - unconfirmed
Pete - unconfirmed

Looks like Edd might have to pull the ukowns out for the first time this season.

Surely we'd get 11.

Can someone who is playing tomorrow ask around, please.

So far we have:

Chops - unconfirmed
Andy P - unconfirmed
Pete - unconfirmed

Looks like Edd might have to pull the ukowns out for the first time this season.

Surely we'd get 11.

Can someone who is playing tomorrow ask around, please.

will we need to confirm the game with lanchester or just turn up?

will we need to confirm the game with lanchester or just turn up?

Just turn up. They're the home team, so they sort umpires and whatnot. I will however, ring them tomorrow to make sure all is okay.

Be a good test, they went up in 2009, stayed up last season in division 1 without threatening at either end.

Aleem Dar said:
Just turn up. They're the home team, so they sort umpires and whatnot. I will however, ring them tomorrow to make sure all is okay.

Be a good test, they went up in 2009, stayed up last season in division 1 without threatening at either end.

Cheers mate. Big game for the 3s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back